Justin Timberlake 'Readies' New Album

Illi

Justin Timberlake Readies ‘Crazy’ New Album

Believe it or not, it has been six years since the release of Justin Timberlake‘s last album ‘Future Love Sex Sounds‘.

Enjoying a musical hiatus which saw him pursue some of his more dramatic passions instead, the consummate performer has rather unfortunately had to watch his one time rival Beyonce go onto enjoy ‘budding icon’ status , and his Pop Prince crown strategically snatched by a certain Justin Bieber.

Now, the ‘Black Snake Moan’ star is readying his return to his music with a ‘crazy’ new album.

Details below…

In an exclusive interview with our friends over at Digital Spy, ‘Gimme More‘ producer Jim Beanz explained:

When I get back to the States I’m going to be helping out on Shock Value 3 with Timbaland and the Justin Timberlake project.

It’s still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks. While I’ve been over here in the UK they’ve been working, so by the time I get back they’ll have a whole load of ideas and I’m going to have to catch up!

He has some crazy, crazy stuff.”

When asked if Justin was under pressure to outdo the aforementioned ’SexSounds’, Beanz added:

“There are certain artists who live in the moment and the reason why FutureSex/LoveSounds was so amazing is because he didn’t try to top Justified.

There are certain artists who can get inside with great charisma and energy and make great music every time. So it’s not really about topping the last record, it’s more about topping music that comes on the radio.

Everything is so similar that it’s about topping that and doing something different, and that’s what they are going for. He’s going to kill it.”

As much as I am not a JT fan and think he's grossly overrated, I somewhat anticipate this record. Outside of Bruno, none of these male artist have been delivering anything particularly timeless and JT is probably the best candidate to do so. The album is gonna do well either way off of the hype and excitement, but the effectiveness of his comeback is gonna be reflected in the next effort.

It's not true..unfortunately..

Justin Timberlake .For a hot minute, it looked like Justin Timberlake was finally in the studio working on his much-much-much-anticipated third album. Producer Jim Beanz, who notably co-wrote Britney Spears' "Gimme More," updated UK site Digital Spy about progress being made on Timbaland's "Shock Value 3," a project that Timberlake is helping with.

"It's still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks," Beanz stated. "While I've been over here in the UK they've been working, so by the time I get back they'll have a whole load of ideas and I'm going to have to catch up!"

However, the headline "Justin Timberlake working on 'crazy' new album" caused mass head-scratching. New album by the man behind "FutureSex/LoveSounds"? Nope.

Timberlake's publicist tells Billboard that while it's true the superstar is collaborating with Timbaland, there are no plans for a third solo album. Further, Timberlake is currently shooting a movie, "Runner, Runner," in Puerto Rico.

Upon its release in 2006, "FutureSex/LoveSounds" peaked at No.1 on both the Billboard 200 and R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. Timberlake's solo debut, "Justified," peaked at No. 2 on both charts.

http://www.billboard.com/news/rep-justin-timberlake-isn-t-working-on-a-1007768152.story#/news/rep-justin-timberlake-isn-t-working-on-a-1007768152.story

I wonder if the people are checking for him still? I don't think Nelly Furtado will do well

I don't think the tweens and teenagers are, but most definitely the older teenagers and younger adults (the ones that were in high school when FS/LS was hot).

I don't think the tweens and teenagers are, but most definitely the older teenagers and younger adults (the ones that were in high school when FS/LS was hot).

chile thangs change.....I wonder...like I said, are those same folks checking for Nelly Furtado? :filenails:

chile thangs change.....I wonder...like I said, are those same folks checking for Nelly Furtado? :filenails:

JT made a bigger impact though. Nelly just seemed more of a product of trends.

What I'm saying is that if he ever comes back, those people people who lived for FS/LS will eat him up, however he'll have work for the attention of the younger fans who like Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars at this moment. If he can't do the latter, the album will go platinum off the momentum of FS/LS, but the next effort won't fair so well.

Ima say this.....Usher :rolleyes:

the difference with usher is hes never made me question his personality and i think he's realized he shouldnt act, though he isnt as stiff as justin, which is why usher hasnt been in a movie in idk how long, justin really has it in his head that he's gonna get an oscar some day like beyonce's loony ass

the difference with usher is hes never made me question his personality and i think he's realized he shouldnt act, though he isnt as stiff as justin, which is why usher hasnt been in a movie in idk how long, justin really has it in his head that he's gonna get an oscar some day like beyonce's loony ass

and that's the problem, Justin aint no actor....his music had some serious potential, I love his debut, dayum what ya heard, BUT he decided he wanted to do movies, and they suck. Usher stayed in his lane

At least JT seems passionate about being an actor (even though it jeopardizes is A-list status), Beyonce seems to only be acting for egotistical reasons.

and that's the problem, Justin aint no actor....his music had some serious potential, I love his debut, dayum what ya heard, BUT he decided he wanted to do movies, and they suck. Usher stayed in his lane

yea i love justified more than FS/LS but i cringe when i see him in movies i only likes in time bc of the plot and that chick from mean girls lol

At least JT seems passionate about being an actor (even though it jeopardizes is A-list status), Beyonce seems to only be acting for egotistical reasons.

im not gonna lie i can say i did like her in obsessed that was it, i dont like any of justins movies lol and ur right she just wants to put he name on everything, and thts ok but u should be equally well at everything u do and thts not her case