Justin Timberlake 'Readies' New Album

Illi

MJ was afraid too... i don't blame em.. the market is unpredictable... but you're as good as you're last single... so He shouldn't have anything to worry about

Nelly isn't a big deal anymore

Those pubescent are gonna be pretty critical to him imo. I think his album is gonna do decently regardless just off of momentum, but if he can't steal those tweens and teens from Bieber, the sales of his next album is gonna be that of his peers.

Those pubescent are gonna be pretty critical to him imo. I think his album is gonna do decently regardless just off of momentum, but if he can't steal those tweens and teens from Bieber, the sales of his next album is gonna be that of his peers.

He will be fine imo

Nelly Furtado waited too long to release her follow up album... almost 6 years since Loose... this isn't 1970-90s.. you can't wait that long to release... especially with America's short attention span

Im not reading this thread so i dont know if it was already mentioned or not BUT he said that he is not coming back with a new album.

I think that he is afraid of flopping tbh. His time with the pubescent girls has passed, only the gay boys are giving him any type of attention and he knows it so even though he could get 1 or 2 hit singles his album would end up with PF RR sales.

His music is close to Nelly and He is seeing her singles flop everywhere so that must have shook him a bit

It is strange that he hasn't released an album though..I agree with you about him being afraid of flopping. I think he'll have a decent run though, but it won't be mega successful like FS/LS.

It is strange that he hasn't released an album though..I agree with you about him being afraid of flopping. I think he'll have a decent run though, but it won't be mega successful like FS/LS.

He started to get into production with Timbaland and that kinda delayed the album. He can get some decent numbers but albums are not selling like they used too anymore and there is another Justin making them pubscent teens drop their panties.

So that's like what 1.5 million in the states alone right? I don't think Bieber has a multiple platinum album here (the last time I checked he didn't). As long as the music's good (and ppl feel like paying for it), he'll do fine. However I don't blame him for not releasing if he's all about sales. It's not being scared, it's expanding your career into other things that can bring in the high paycheck.

It was over looked like all comments coming from you :coffee:

tumblr_lngoohcprs1qdsrgto1_500.gif

But they're not overlooked if you're replying to my comments

tumblr_lt0uolJdD71qisdfso1_500.gif

Bu u are clearly on some stevie wonder shit if u think justin can even come close to usher in dancing or anything else for that matter

Stevie The Legend >>>>>>>>>>. They're both copycats and unoriginal anyway. I prefer Justin :).

usher_hills.jpg

*remains unbothered*

tumblr_m8icfodcnd1qg7lypo1_500.gif