Does Lil Wayne Have Beef With Black Women?

TwistedElegance™

You know damn well he meant red bone. :rolleyes:

It's fine that he prefers light skinned women, but he's reaching racist territory and flat out self hate.

Angela, I only know one thing in this world, and that is that I know nothing at all. :coffee:

And there's a lot of dark skinned people that like light skinned people; and lighted skinned people that like dark skinned people; and blacks that likes white's. I don't think it's racist or self hate. :lol:

i was just reading this on black planet...........................................why are my instincts saying he did say that bullshit :shifty:

how many baby mommas do he have...........................i only kno about Toya & Lauren London :unsure:

9 chances out of 10 ..he said it..lets be real <_<

WHERE.ON.EARTH.HAVE.YOU.BEEN???? :blink: Last time I checked being "busy" does not equate to being completely on another planet >_<

I've fallen out of love with Nancy; and i don't watch tv very much. I use to watch court tv excessively but I've been hustling since they changed it to TruTv. I just saw the other day that they still showed court cases during the day, and got happy. :blink:

I've fallen out of love with Nancy; and i don't watch tv very much. I use to watch court tv excessively but I've been hustling since they changed it to TruTv. I just saw the other day that they still showed court cases during the day, and got happy. :blink:

Honestly ..the exact SAME for me ...except I was still watching when that news broke out ...lately ....who is Nancy?..whats TruTV? ..what is TV? >_<

Archived