Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Finished Binge watching A Different World this weekend, DEFINITELY in my list of favorite shows of all time, and I think it could've went on for years after it got cancelled, Jada Pinketts character & her friends were great.

Back on Charmed :)

Re-watching or finishing? Im considering re-watching

!!!

I'm three episodes in and loving it. :lol:

Im always on the look out for something so out of the box but done well, so when you and Game mentioned this show, I cued up Netflix to try at least one episode. I was sold instantly :lmao: this show  cracks me up :lol: I see Tina Fey is one of the executive producers on the show, that explains a lot in a good way. :good: Titus is everything :lmao: :lmao:

Im always on the look out for something so out of the box but done well, so when you and Game mentioned this show, I cued up Netflix to try at least one episode. I was sold instantly :lmao: this show  cracks me up :lol: I see Tina Fey is one of the executive producers on the show, that explains a lot in a good way. :good: Titus is everything :lmao: :lmao:

She makes an appearance towards the end of the season #NotaSpoiler

I hope she returns next season (aka 2016 :sigh: )

• Upvote 1

She makes an appearance towards the end of the season #NotaSpoiler

I hope she returns next season (aka 2016 :sigh: )

I just read NBC originally owned The Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt but had no idea how it would fit their comedy brand because its so different....so Netflix picked it up and the first season was already done, so now they have a two year commitment so its good for at least another season. 

I love love love this show, its not too many of these new shows all over the place that I will grab hold of, because its too many. BUT "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt" is one of the best comedies I have seen in a very long time, I was cracking up every second. Went through 7 episodes in a row, it's too damn funny :lmao:

I trust certain board members tastes on here, and this is one I recommend now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna watch Dexter :unsure:

What Bailey & Game said are true, starts off BEAUTIFULLY, wonderfully, then s4-7....eh, the last season starts off STRONG really strong & good imo....then a character comes back halfway through and the rest of the season is the shittiest thing ever.

@Midnight

Hardwick...............................................*deep sigh* :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I never miss a episode

What Bailey & Game said are true, starts off BEAUTIFULLY, wonderfully, then s4-7....eh, the last season starts off STRONG really strong & good imo....then a character comes back halfway through and the rest of the season is the shittiest thing ever.

Hardwick...............................................*deep sigh* :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I never miss a episode

no the shittest moment of them all was the very end of it all ....I was like :mellow:

I am on episode 3 of the Daredevil Netflix series and I have to say I am impressed so far.  It has a nice gritty, street level, crime fighting tone too it.

Yet they still make mention of the overall Marvel Movie/TV universe when they mention what happened in Avengers 1 causing prices in hells Kitchen to drop etc. 

I am on episode 3 of the Daredevil Netflix series and I have to say I am impressed so far.  It has a nice gritty, street level, crime fighting tone too it.

Yet they still make mention of the overall Marvel Movie/TV universe when they mention what happened in Avengers 1 causing prices in hells Kitchen to drop etc. 

Marvel heroes are slaying!