Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Finally watched the very first ep of Orange. Straight up mess :lol:

And SO good :yep:

:excited:

Ooh and I just realised Cougar Town season 5 started like 5 weeks ago so I had a catch-up on the weekend. I still have a lil Courteney Cox girl crush going on :blush:

Ugh I need to download Season 3 first >_<

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked out that new gay show on HBO "Looking", I like it but I don't know if I like it enough to keep me.

I found it so lame and boring. Couldn't get into it

Orange... man that was some crazy mess but so good. Piper right at the end of the finale when the red mist came down :o

When does season 2 start?? :excited:

YES!!! This show really surprised me as to how much I loved it!

"The Good Wife" season 1, I started it last night up to episode 9, I think its somewhat smart, I thought it would be this continuing storyline about the wife and the husband, but most episodes are stand alone episodes not devoted to the underlying story arc of the shamed politician and how his actions affected his wife and children, aside from a story here and there. I do like the judges on the show, they have some sharp lines that liven the show up, not sure about the casting of some of the actors that play aside Julianne they just don't cut it to me.

I may cut "The Good Wife" out in favor of "True Detective" I read up on it on Wikipedia, and it's first season consists of only 8 episodes and its getting great press, I must admit sports radio talked the show up a bit, and at this point anything sports radio recommends Im leery of especially after they did a show where they flipped a coin and the loser had to watch "Her" and the winner watched "The Wolves of Wallstreet" as if to say watching "Her" would be punishment, only in a lughead's world is that true.

Has anybody watched The Crazy Ones, is it any good? I only just found out about it, I love SMG so I downloaded the pilot which I have yet to watch.

nope, but there is a billionaire reality TV show called "Clifton Shores" I may check out an episode

Orange... man that was some crazy mess but so good. Piper right at the end of the finale when the red mist came down :o

When does season 2 start?? :excited:

It's finished filming but Netflix is running with "House of Cards" now so it may be a minute before Orange is back...EDIT Update June 6th, 2014

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/orange-is-the-new-black-season-2-teaser-released-netflix-reveals-premiere-date-2014172