Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

I'm still going with Desperate Housewives. Midway through season six and it's gotten pretty stale, but I want to stick with it.

Have started Twin Peaks and watched three episodes so far. Kinda bored with it tbh.

Also new South Park. :lol:

It got a bit ridic but I think it picked up especially the Eva storyline. Plus with it being so much of a guilty pleasure it's hard to give it up :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh so many great shows this year. What do I watch and when? I literally do not have time!!

I'm watching Scandal, The Flash, How To Get Away With Murder, Gotham, as well as Friends re-runs. When do I make time for AHS, Pretty Little Liars and Kingdom? 

I started watching Gotham but I'm struggling with it a bit.  I missed the first episode anyway and have only seen the second and third.

Homeland has been really good so far.  I was a little surprised by what happened at the end of episode 3 but I also saw it coming... weird :lol:

Oh and Big Bang Theory season 8 :D

Bu - did you watch Glue at all?

I gotta pick back up on Homeland, tho since I live with people who are caught up, I already saw the BIG twist last season....but they're not on this season yet so I have the chance

.....................................................I still want to re-watch 7th Heaven.......................................it's just too soon tho LOL, Idk, I will eventually, I think I'll aim to finish The Wire and maybe get a lil further on Homeland just to bide my time, eh, who knows maybe I'll just say fuck that shit and start next week, sure the dads a monster in real life, but that show was a major part of my childhood from ages 7-12(I think). 

Been meaning to binge Dawson's Creek too, that can wait tho, that'll be on Netflix forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My current DVR craves are as of 2015 (sorted by my favorite TV day of the week to least fave)

Sunday: 
Oprah: Where Are They Now/Oprah's Next Chapter

Shameless

Episodes

Real Housewives Of Atlanta

The Simpsons

Family Guy

The Last man On Earth

Looking

Togetherness

Wednesday:

Unsung

R&B Divas

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

It's A Mann's World

The Goldbergs

Modern Family

Black-ish

Empire

Thursday:

Inside man

The Braxtons/Tamar & Vince/ Mary Mary

The Odd Couple

Scandal

How To Get Away With Murder

Tuesday:
Keyshia Cole All In

Fresh Off The Boat

Repeat After Me

The Voice

New Girl

Forever

Monday:

Bates Motel

Better Call Saul

The Voice

Friday:

America's Next Top Model

Shark Tank

Bill Maher

Vice

Saturday:

SNL

Mon-Fri

The View (sometimes)

Wendy

The Chew (sometimes)

The Talk (sometimes)

Dr. Oz (sometimes)

TMZ Live 

Mon-Thursday:
The Daily Show

The Nightly Show

@Midnight

That's all the shows that I look forward to during the week

It's good. They have a huge task trying to match the intensity of Breaking Bad but it's started off well enough. Bob Odenkirk is excellent.

Yea I like it, it started off PERFECT, I love how those 1st 2 episodes were as exciting as they are, Odenkirk and the actor that plays Mike are my favorites of the series. im not a fan of his brother or his brothers storyline, that storyline and the 1 with the leading lady slows the show down for me

• Upvote 1

Yea I like it, it started off PERFECT, I love how those 1st 2 episodes were as exciting as they are, Odenkirk and the actor that plays Mike are my favorites of the series. im not a fan of his brother or his brothers storyline, that storyline and the 1 with the leading lady slows the show down for me

I love Mike. There's something oddly comforting about him. :lol: I agree about the brother and the girl, they detract from the heart of the show which is watching how incredibly dodgy Saul is. :lol: When he dressed up as Matlock and hit up the retirement home? Genius!

And WOAH, you watch a lot of TV. There's so many shows I have to get around to.

• Upvote 1

I love Mike. There's something oddly comforting about him. :lol: I agree about the brother and the girl, they detract from the heart of the show which is watching how incredibly dodgy Saul is. :lol: When he dressed up as Matlock and hit up the retirement home? Genius!

And WOAH, you watch a lot of TV. There's so many shows I have to get around to.

YAAAS Mike's been 1 of my faves since BB, and I agree about how comforting he is, I think it's because he has this confidence about who he is and what he does (which carries over into this show) that the actor playing him just oozes in every scene he's in as Mike. But yea I just had a thought, I think it's because the brother and girl are reminders of "Jimmy" and who he was at the heart of that character that we don't know too well, and when they aren't around he's being or I should say becoming Saul, and that's what we really signed up for, because we know Saul

LOL Yeeeeeeeeea I LOVE IT THO, like don't get me wrong Im not addicted to the point of if I'm out any of those TV filled nights Im not stressing and having a shit time over missing those shows, but since I'm a fulltime writer now, these shows are great at giving me perspective & character & storyline inspiration. I was always different with my TV addiction, I always studied what I watch, and think about it, and think about how I'd change a line or how I would've stretched a scene out etc. LOL Eh, I'm weird like that, all ma life, BUT Im makin it work for me now so it's cool lol

• Upvote 1

YAAAS Mike's been 1 of my faves since BB, and I agree about how comforting he is, I think it's because he has this confidence about who he is and what he does (which carries over into this show) that the actor playing him just oozes in every scene he's in as Mike. But yea I just had a thought, I think it's because the brother and girl are reminders of "Jimmy" and who he was at the heart of that character that we don't know too well, and when they aren't around he's being or I should say becoming Saul, and that's what we really signed up for, because we know Saul

LOL Yeeeeeeeeea I LOVE IT THO, like don't get me wrong Im not addicted to the point of if I'm out any of those TV filled nights Im not stressing and having a shit time over missing those shows, but since I'm a fulltime writer now, these shows are great at giving me perspective & character & storyline inspiration. I was always different with my TV addiction, I always studied what I watch, and think about it, and think about how I'd change a line or how I would've stretched a scene out etc. LOL Eh, I'm weird like that, all ma life, BUT Im makin it work for me now so it's cool lol

Good point. Jimmy was a stand up guy and that's when they were around.

It must be cool to gain so much from it. And you watch such a great range, too.

Don't watch much except the obvious Scandal and How Did I Get Away With Murder. 

I watched season 1 of Bates Motel last year and LOVED It. Just finished season 2 last night. Started Empire last night which I like.

I started watching Gotham but I'm struggling with it a bit.  I missed the first episode anyway and have only seen the second and third.

Homeland has been really good so far.  I was a little surprised by what happened at the end of episode 3 but I also saw it coming... weird :lol:

Oh and Big Bang Theory season 8 :D

Bu - did you watch Glue at all?

Don't know how I missed this.

I don't watch Gotham anymore. I just find it way too long and boring for the most part.

I've never seen Glue. Was it good?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't watch much except the obvious Scandal and How Did I Get Away With Murder. 

I watched season 1 of Bates Motel last year and LOVED It. Just finished season 2 last night. Started Empire last night which I like.

Don't know how I missed this.

I don't watch Gotham anymore. I just find it way too long and boring for the most part.

I've never seen Glue. Was it good?

I got back into Gotham, though it's still weird.  I MUCH prefer Revenge this season, so much easier to follow than the last couple.  It kinda needs to end, though.

Glue was ok, it was weird.  I couldn't take that Rizzle Kicks guy seriously, he was a really wooden actor.