Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

Hannibal, LOVING this show, tho it does suffer from what I HATE about crime drama's, and thats everybody speaking in the same low tone and very fast and scientific. That annoys the shit out of me, thats why I don't really do crime drama, but this is the exception.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to re-watch Charmed this week, which Im really excited about since that's a show I really fell off on, and use to love but there came a time when there were alot of shows had me addicted at the same time.

I'm doing this now!! Watching episode 1 right now! I forgot about Prue!

The Haves and Have Nots - Love the show, but Tuesdays are not good days for me...it's usually 12 hours of work, so I get home around 10 after the new episode, watch the 2 re-runs they always play, and then before I know it, I wake up around 4am on the couch and missed the new episode hehe.

Castle - I love the marathons and having my Xfinity On Demand Sundays. :)

Devious Maids - YASS! That's all. :P

• 1 month later...

Desperate Housewives. I never watched it properly when it aired so I'm catching up now. Midway through season four and it's gotten pretty stupid, but there's something oddly addictive about it. :lol:

Fargo, THIS SHOW SLAYS, I knew it was going to be good but was slightly worried it might be boring-ish crime drama, but alas this shit is everything!

I'll be starting Hannibal soon too

Fargo was incredible. Wasn't sold at first but it really found its own legs and by the end I was so hooked. And I loved the production value. Every episode was like a mini movie!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Desperate Housewives. I never watched it properly when it aired so I'm catching up now. Midway through season four and it's gotten pretty stupid, but there's something oddly addictive about it. :lol:

Same with me :lol:. I love it although it was stupid in parts. I ended up watching all the seasons around the time it ended just in time for the finale haha.