Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

I'm going to re-watch Charmed this week, which Im really excited about since that's a show I really fell off on, and use to love but there came a time when there were alot of shows had me addicted at the same time.

I need to do this!! I too fell off at some point. 90's was amazing for TV tbh. There was so much to choose from.

I need to do this!! I too fell off at some point. 90's was amazing for TV tbh. There was so much to choose from.

Yup 90's and early 00's, perfection at prime time, I fell off right around when Rose joined, and it wasn't cause of that, I hated what happened with Pru but I LOVE Rose, but DAMN I just remember it being too much to choose from, and so little time. I have that issue today but thanks to the magic of DVR & Netflix, if I fall off a show it's almost on purpose.

Yup 90's and early 00's, perfection at prime time, I fell off right around when Rose joined, and it wasn't cause of that, I hated what happened with Pru but I LOVE Rose, but DAMN I just remember it being too much to choose from, and so little time. I have that issue today but thanks to the magic of DVR & Netflix, if I fall off a show it's almost on purpose.

I have trouble deciding what to watch on Netflix. I started watching Goosebumps last weekend :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OH DEAR GOD............I just got up to Friends when Joey has feelings for Rachel and he told her over dinner (my 1st time seeing this since it was new I think), this shit has me on the verge of breaking down, it's so sad and so good, and so real, OMG MATT LEBLANC EARNED HIS EMMY FOR THIS! His facial expresions did & said it all perfectly almost better than his words. Ugh that was a really good episode

I forgot which of you (I'm thinking Bu) said they would've liked to see how a Joey & Rachel relationship would've been, I don't think I paid that much mind when whoever said that said it, but right now, I think they should've given it a try at least for a little while. It would've really been interesting to see the dynamics and how that'd work with Ross & the new baby too.

This moment in time makes me appreciate picking back up on Friends, I love when something like this I've seen before catches me completely off guard in a whole new personal way as an adult!

I LOVE Friends... I sold a massive bunch of DVDs this year so I have less stuff to take when I move but I couldn't part with my Friends box set. Absolute classic.

Chandler's proposal to Monica makes me cry every time :asham:

• Upvote 1

I LOVE Friends... I sold a massive bunch of DVDs this year so I have less stuff to take when I move but I couldn't part with my Friends box set. Absolute classic.

Chandler's proposal to Monica makes me cry every time :asham:

I'd be the same way, I always wanted the Friends boxset but never had the money at the time it was an option, would've made times like this where I'm catching up on all the episodes alot easier

Did you know that the 2 parter episode in season 1 with George Clooney and I think it's the 1st time they bring in Ursula, it doesn't air in repeats mostly here (as far as I know, like I've genuinely seen EVERY episode of Friends but that 2 parter), it's weird, seeing an episode (2 technically) that I never saw before, like a treat.

OH DEAR GOD............I just got up to Friends when Joey has feelings for Rachel and he told her over dinner (my 1st time seeing this since it was new I think), this shit has me on the verge of breaking down, it's so sad and so good, and so real, OMG MATT LEBLANC EARNED HIS EMMY FOR THIS! His facial expresions did & said it all perfectly almost better than his words. Ugh that was a really good episode

I forgot which of you (I'm thinking Bu) said they would've liked to see how a Joey & Rachel relationship would've been, I don't think I paid that much mind when whoever said that said it, but right now, I think they should've given it a try at least for a little while. It would've really been interesting to see the dynamics and how that'd work with Ross & the new baby too.

This moment in time makes me appreciate picking back up on Friends, I love when something like this I've seen before catches me completely off guard in a whole new personal way as an adult!

They tried it in the "I'm fine" episode but Ross' bitch ass couldn't take it. His double standards always pissed me off like how he was trying to guilt trip everyone when they went skiing with Rachel and the car broke down <_<

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...