Whatcha Watchin?

jarrylf

• 2 weeks later...

Im debating whether to re-watch 7th Heaven like I planned

@BU, OH I was just there a while ago finishing charmed, I purposely dragged the last season out, and that last episode was SO worth that, I loved it to pieces, I watched the last 3 twice in a row. And about Dexter....it was once 1 of my favorite shows but then it jumped the shark heavily, and when it seemed like it was going back to being REALLY good in the final season, at the halfway mark it turns into 1 of the worst seassons I've seen in my TV history, it  went against everything it was about in the worst possible "fuck you audience/fans" ways....

Im debating whether to re-watch 7th Heaven like I planned

@BU, OH I was just there a while ago finishing charmed, I purposely dragged the last season out, and that last episode was SO worth that, I loved it to pieces, I watched the last 3 twice in a row. And about Dexter....it was once 1 of my favorite shows but then it jumped the shark heavily, and when it seemed like it was going back to being REALLY good in the final season, at the halfway mark it turns into 1 of the worst seassons I've seen in my TV history, it  went against everything it was about in the worst possible "fuck you audience/fans" ways....

You know what's funny is that...even though I'd seen it before I still got really pissed at Christy :lmao:! Like I hate her!!! You don't just coem into it the last season and fuck up the magical community for the Charmed ones! And why couldn't they just say yo if Christy is telling the truth then touch the Book of Shadows. or Yo if we the charmed ones are evil then why can we still touch the Book of Shadows?!! I also hate that Leo wasn't in it for most of the season considering he was a main character. I know it was part of the story but still.

You know what's funny is that...even though I'd seen it before I still got really pissed at Christy :lmao:! Like I hate her!!! You don't just coem into it the last season and fuck up the magical community for the Charmed ones! And why couldn't they just say yo if Christy is telling the truth then touch the Book of Shadows. or Yo if we the charmed ones are evil then why can we still touch the Book of Shadows?!! I also hate that Leo wasn't in it for most of the season considering he was a main character. I know it was part of the story but still.

I feel you, hell this was my 1st time seeing the last season you KNOW I was going THROUGH it over that bitch lol.And I hated that about Leo missing out too. Theres alot about the last 2 seasons I think I'd fix/change if I had...the power (tehehehe) but all in all re-watching the show entirely, I can thoroughly say I at least enjoyed every season, no season was really a drag where it's like "HURRY UP & FINISH!!!" it was more like "Oh no it's almost finished!" lol And with me & TV, it's good to always be the later option.

I feel you, hell this was my 1st time seeing the last season you KNOW I was going THROUGH it over that bitch lol.And I hated that about Leo missing out too. Theres alot about the last 2 seasons I think I'd fix/change if I had...the power (tehehehe) but all in all re-watching the show entirely, I can thoroughly say I at least enjoyed every season, no season was really a drag where it's like "HURRY UP & FINISH!!!" it was more like "Oh no it's almost finished!" lol And with me & TV, it's good to always be the later option.

Exactly. I really enjoyed it after Prue was killed tbh. In fact I loved it even more. Piper really came into her own. I just wish Phoebe had better powers :lol:.I'm totally here for them bringing it back if it has the main cast (even if they're in lessor positions). Like "Charmed: The Next Generation" and it's about how Chris, Wyatt and one of the kids are the new charmed ones with P3 being their guides etc. Hell since Shannon and Alyssa are on talking terms they could even bring Prue back somehow. I hope the other reboot proposed doesn't happen! My idea is better lol.

Exactly. I really enjoyed it after Prue was killed tbh. In fact I loved it even more. Piper really came into her own. I just wish Phoebe had better powers :lol:.I'm totally here for them bringing it back if it has the main cast (even if they're in lessor positions). Like "Charmed: The Next Generation" and it's about how Chris, Wyatt and one of the kids are the new charmed ones with P3 being their guides etc. Hell since Shannon and Alyssa are on talking terms they could even bring Prue back somehow. I hope the other reboot proposed doesn't happen! My idea is better lol.

Me too actually, cause as much as Prue slayed, and we all know she did, she really clearly was the Michael/Diana/Beyonce of the show, and they treated her as such. And like I said before I had started binging, I didn't remember a ton about the show after Prue and during Paige, but I really grew to love it more as a whole myself after Prue because yes Piper really played great as an older sister, and YES Phoebe deserved more power. But 1 thing FOR SURE I wish changed was that Shannon came back at least once a season to play "Ghost Prue". But I like that she said she'd be apart of it if they brought the show back (ALL 4 DID!). And your idea about it being more about the next generation SLAYS, I'd so watch that. That is way better than a lame reboot having to re-do everything and change all the rules.

Me too actually, cause as much as Prue slayed, and we all know she did, she really clearly was the Michael/Diana/Beyonce of the show, and they treated her as such. And like I said before I had started binging, I didn't remember a ton about the show after Prue and during Paige, but I really grew to love it more as a whole myself after Prue because yes Piper really played great as an older sister, and YES Phoebe deserved more power. But 1 thing FOR SURE I wish changed was that Shannon came back at least once a season to play "Ghost Prue". But I like that she said she'd be apart of it if they brought the show back (ALL 4 DID!). And your idea about it being more about the next generation SLAYS, I'd so watch that. That is way better than a lame reboot having to re-do everything and change all the rules.

Yeah I wish they'd brought back Prue too, especially since Grams and Patty came quite often. I guess Shannon was pressed they chose Alyssa over her lol. I never realises Rose was such a good actress. I always loved her in Scream but I never really watched anything else of hers. 

Yeah I wish they'd brought back Prue too, especially since Grams and Patty came quite often. I guess Shannon was pressed they chose Alyssa over her lol. I never realises Rose was such a good actress. I always loved her in Scream but I never really watched anything else of hers. 

Oh yea I love her in most things I've seen her in, her range is REALLY good. YOU SHOULD SEE JAWBREAKER, she is SUCH a BITCHHHH and is totally 100% believable lol. And YES, truth be told, Gram's appearances were probably some of my favorite episodes of the series, I LOVED her character & the actress who played her.

Oh yea I love her in most things I've seen her in, her range is REALLY good. YOU SHOULD SEE JAWBREAKER, she is SUCH a BITCHHHH and is totally 100% believable lol. And YES, truth be told, Gram's appearances were probably some of my favorite episodes of the series, I LOVED her character & the actress who played her.

I loved Grams!! She was just so perfect haha. Funny yet loving at the same time. I need to watch more Rose stuff! Holly is a great actress! I think Alyssa is great too but I've not seen much of her stuff. 

Waiting for Netflix to pick it so I can binge it...

I'm going to be honest...it's not something I could binge. I get bored half way through an episode and then it picks up. They either need to put more action in or shorten the episodes. 

It was budget cuts -_-

The fuck is wrong with yall liking it more after Prue died :umm:

Season 4 was amazing but after that with season 5 the show became a joke, with about 5 actually good episodes the rest of the damn series. It moved to Sunday nights at an earlier time slot, and because the end of season 4 had such low ratings, they decided to make it lighter and less serialized. Season 5 was still tolerable... But it got progressively worse to the point in the last seasons I would force myself to watch each week and did not give a shit what happened to them. What was truly the beginning of the end was Magic School. That's when there was no turning back from the cheese factor.

Now when I tell you I STANNED for that show, it was more than Gaga by 100 times. I watched it the day it premiered in 1998 and knew it going to be something special -_- I even went to the damn house, ran a fansite and planned on doing an alternate series fanfic type thing with a team of people if Prue had survived (Paige would still be introduced in season 4 and she was going to turn into the villain, it was gonna be sickkk :coffee:)

Anyway my point is my opinion matters more so... :coffee:

The fuck is wrong with yall liking it more after Prue died :umm:

Season 4 was amazing but after that with season 5 the show became a joke, with about 5 actually good episodes the rest of the damn series. It moved to Sunday nights at an earlier time slot, and because the end of season 4 had such low ratings, they decided to make it lighter and less serialized. Season 5 was still tolerable... But it got progressively worse to the point in the last seasons I would force myself to watch each week and did not give a shit what happened to them. What was truly the beginning of the end was Magic School. That's when there was no turning back from the cheese factor.

Now when I tell you I STANNED for that show, it was more than Gaga by 100 times. I watched it the day it premiered in 1998 and knew it going to be something special -_- I even went to the damn house, ran a fansite and planned on doing an alternate series fanfic type thing with a team of people if Prue had survived (Paige would still be introduced in season 4 and she was going to turn into the villain, it was gonna be sickkk :coffee:)

Anyway my point is my opinion matters more so... :coffee:

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh so many great shows this year. What do I watch and when? I literally do not have time!!

I'm watching Scandal, The Flash, How To Get Away With Murder, Gotham, as well as Friends re-runs. When do I make time for AHS, Pretty Little Liars and Kingdom? 

• Upvote 1