TARGET.COM SOLD OUT OF 'UNBREAKABLE'

Only 1 Target in New Orleans area had any left after 7:00 tonight, and I snatched up two. They had 4-5 left after me. :D

I know sales are not the primary factor, but it felt great being in the first Target I went to, and they had the search for a store in the area that was not sold out. 

The Manager had to tell the Sales Associate "I've been telling people that all day!".

• Upvote 1

Welp! I drove 12 miles, after a 12 hour shift, and it was EMPTY! Go Miss Janet. Oh well, I'm sure I'll hear the extras at some point. I'm so proud of my girl though! 

Damn that had to be annoying. Another dude on facebook said he went to 2 wal-marts and them bitches said they wouldn't be carrying it. What you mean you won't be carrying it?

Damn that had to be annoying. Another dude on facebook said he went to 2 wal-marts and them bitches said they wouldn't be carrying it. What you mean you won't be carrying it?

One thing that has annoyed, and frustrated me about this era, is getting the album. My copy arrived today. I'm thankful for that. I wantee to get the target version for the extra songs, but I knew by the time I got there, it was going to be gone. The timing of this release was well against me. However, I love the album. I'm on Well Traveled today like a drug.

• Upvote 2

in the United States, Target won the exclusive right to these tracks

in Canada, UK & Aussie, it's available in some retail store

Well if they won the rights, why the fuck didnt the cock suckers have enough albums? I still havent heard the extra songs! I will be hearing them this week, even if I have to offer up cooch to the young salesmen. FUCK YOU TARGET!!!

• Upvote 2

Don't know how, but I got a DELUX edition in the mail!!! Thought it was an error...but NOPE...bonus tracks and all :excited::excited::excited: I like the album so far, just getting a chance to listen to it for the first time now. Can't wait to review it, after it all sinks in.

Edited by LyricalLesson