Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

Its a chain restaurant of sea food fare, its not bad, its decent, its not a McDonalds but its not top of the food chain dining either. If you took someone on a date there that would be considered acceptable for the most part, if not lacking in originality. The food is good, somewhat pricey I had lobster linguine just last week from there and that was 30 bucks.

its "pricey" becus its fucking SEAFOOD! :lol:

There is no such thing as a cheap seafood meal/place. Seafood will never aappear on a $1 menu 

• Upvote 1

If this was in 2007, almost 10 years ago, maybe I would say you have a point?

But Beyoncé and gay culture have been *obviously* intersecting since Single Ladies when a Ja'Quel choreographed her video and alot of that era. Beyoncé and gay culture mutually benefit from each other and if you say otherwise you are, again, just talking out your ass :lol:

I mean unless you can pinpoint when she wasn't supportive of the gays 

So you were talking out of your ass. Figured. :lol: 

No, I was saying the sound bites are more importantly apart of new orleans culture (two major bounce artists) than it is black gay culture so she has every "right" to use those sound bites 

My ass can do many things but it doesn't talk :coffee: 

• Upvote 2

that was a rumor hjgfghjfhh

But she always has gay black dancers and who could forget this moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-VuCFUa7c

Nnnnnnnnn poor Ebony :lmao:

it's good. You can cook it at home. I recommend the tail bc that's where majority of the meat is. 

You Can buy meat online in the UK (a strange factoid) for like £14-20

I want it now. I'm so hungry!

Yeah I tried buying some special meat online once - the internet is a strange yet marvellous place

the best thing on planet earth. You should try. Its right up there with sex

Ok now I HAVE to try it!

I mean I'm from the UK so I don't know quite know about Red Lobster. Is it not a nice place?

It's what I call Ghetto Fancy. Not a digg at the menu by any means, (in fact the nerve of you bitches for not nar 1 of you mentioning them amazing Cheesy Biscuits), but more so the clientele in my experience. Not a place I'd choose to go for THAT reason, it's like where ghetto folks of all races go for their special occasions in my experience lol

Aah ok :asham:. I've never eaten lobster or crab before tbh

...................You need me in your life bitch...LOL

I recommend the tail bc that's where majority of the meat is. 

evil-o_zpsd2zodqzv.gif

...........We just luh that tail meat don't we........

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Red lobster is 100% sea food Olive Garden.  Im gonna need y'all to expand y'alls food horizons if you haven't ever had crab and lobster!  One of my favorite Sushi places near me has a Caribbean roll with lobster, mango, avocado, spicy tuna you talking bout good!  Woo lordt.  Got me in my office bout starving now.

Anyway some of these reviews and deep think pieces on formation are hilarious I am reading a few at lunch.

She told us she’s country as hell.

“My daddy Alabama. Mama Louisiana. You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas Bama.”

Beyonce mxed

As she embraces her Southern roots. In case y’all been fooled by the polished Beyonce brand. This is a proud belle, and you better know it. She’s mixed with Black and mixed Black.

Oh and she told us she got hot sauce in her bag to further prove it. Somebody’s gon write a thinkpiece about how spicy food is unhealthy and Bey’s promoting acid reflux. She didn’t care, though.

She told us she’s Black as hell and you will deal.

“I like my negro nose, with Jackson 5 nostrils.” TELL THESE GOATS! And then she twerked with her crew of bad ass Black women with big ass afros in a long formation. Because she’s Blackity Black and there’s no denying it. Someone might want to write a thinkpiece on how it’s promoting hypersexuality and folks will be all “SO? AND? MAYBE IF YOU HAD A YANSH THAT COULD BOUNCE, YOU WOULDN’T HATE.”

She thinks cheddar bay biscuits are a gift

Beyonce said “When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay.”

Beyonce Red Lobster Formation

I mean, in case you ever wanted to question Bey’s Blackness, she told you to shut your mouth when you’re talking to her! Anyone who finds Red Lobster to be the place for a congratulatory post-coital meal is a sisthren of mine. That person is a kindred soul. Because you know what you do to bless the person who has blessed you with plentiful orgasms? Delicious, cheesy biscuits.

Who needs to go to the Signature Room to eat cubes of fancy caviar and blocks of cheese that taste like bad decisions? Give me a good all you can eat shrimp and lobster pasta so I know it’s real. And if you’re Bey, afterwards you take a chopper ride. Because you are a cultured lady.

the rest at article

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

Roasted For Starting GoFundMe Page For Beyonce Tickets

GOFUNDME

How are some broke azz stans willing to go just to cop tickets to Beyonce’s #FormationTour?

U.S. Navy veteran Rover Bentley claims to have served his country so he thought it was a good idea for his fellow Americans to serve him up some Queen Bey tickets for his alleged service.

Yes, in real life. Check out the GoFundMebelow:

BRYONVE5

People quickly took to the comment section to shut down the vet with seats a plenty…

CLOWN2

But wait! There’s more:

CLOWN

How thirsty do you have to be to start aGoFundMe page just for some concert tickets? 

Twitter/GoFundMe

Edited by janetDAYZ