Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

My Fiancé and i couldn't believe how she is only releasing this to Tidal :blink: 

It is Tidal's last hope pretty much.  She's basically giving up album sales to prop the app up.  And it will still fail.

But, she will make the money from the tour.  It will be her vs Adele with the awards this year too

Can't get over how hot Serena Williams looked in the video 

That was one of the highlights for me.  People make fun of Serena all the time but she is goddess.  She made twerking look empowering 

It is Tidal's last hope pretty much.  She's basically giving up album sales to prop the app up.  And it will still fail.

But, she will make the money from the tour.  It will be her vs Adele with the awards this year too

Tidal is a disaster.  Her hardcore fans will sign up for membership.  Most people are just doing the free trial thing.  There is no such thing as exclusive. People will find a way to get the album.  I hope she beats Adele in every category too.  Beyonce finally changed it up.  Adele is doing the same thing.  She will blow Adele off the stage too if she performs.  

Does mix tapes count toward award shows?

Adele is about to sweep the award season #oop --- her album is better in terms of sound and unity 

That was one of the highlights for me.  People make fun of Serena all the time but she is goddess.  She made twerking look empowering 

Tidal is a disaster.  Her hardcore fans will sign up for membership.  Most people are just doing the free trial thing.  There is no such thing as exclusive. People will find a way to get the album.  I hope she beats Adele in every category too.  Beyonce finally changed it up.  Adele is doing the same thing.  She will blow Adele off the stage too if she performs.  

You are nuts if you think Beyonce will even stand a chance against Adele during award season :lmao:  Adele MURDERED the ENTIRE industry based off just one single alone. The award shows are not gonna overlook that. That would be like the award shows giving awards to Prince during the Thiller era. Its not gonna happen cus the album/era was too huge

• Upvote 3

A few songs I'm not keen on but overall I really enjoy this album a lot. I do miss Pop Beyonce A LOT but o love this kind of Bey too. 

I guess with the album being out, the "era" is already over and it'll be just the tour? And no promo again except award shows? 

A few songs I'm not keen on but overall I really enjoy this album a lot. I do miss Pop Beyonce A LOT but o love this kind of Bey too. 

I guess with the album being out, the "era" is already over and it'll be just the tour? And no promo again except award shows? 

Since she's not selling the album so there's no need for promotion.. I'm still questioning the point of Kanye performing on SNL was in Feb. 

Folks always ask me 'Voodoo why are you into Beyonce, she is so mainstream and basic'...well from what I viewed last night with her Lemonade visual album...i feel justified. That whole visual was poetry in motion and my voodoo spirit was moved, lifted and inspired. 

• Upvote 5

Folks always ask me 'Voodoo why are you into Beyonce, she is so mainstream and basic'...well from what I viewed last night with her Lemonade visual album...i feel justified. That whole visual was poetry in motion and my voodoo spirit was moved, lifted and inspired. 

This means something coming from you. -_- 

The turn Beyoncé's career has taken has been unexpected and delightful. She is demonstrating so much growth as an artist. 

• Upvote 4