Beyonce - Lemonade [NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES NOW]

bu.

I love the way she recited it. It was believable which is hard for her when it comes to 'acting' :shifty:. The poetry was beautiful

The only part I really bought was the end about the dream of her daughters coming out of her. That was great. 

It's a "Tidal Exclusive" for some stupid reason. 

I forgot this was my thread LOL! Updated ^_^

Are all you Bey fans really that naive? She wants your money to keep her money coming in for her family's business and she knows she has a lot of dumb fans who will end up subscribing lol

Are all you Bey fans really that naive? She wants your money to keep her money coming in for her family's business and she knows she has a lot of dumb fans who will end up subscribing lol

You realise most fans have probably still got 4 months free subscription to Tidal thanks to previous exclusives on Tidal, right? 

is the Album free as long as you have Tidal?

Everything on Tidal is "free" if you're subscribed to Tidal. Most people I follow on Twitter subscribe to the free trial and cancel before it runs out and then subscribe to the free trial again :asham: . I did that and then they offered a "subscribe and get 3 months free" deal which a lot of people took advantage of but I'm assuming those are all coming to an end as mine ran out last week. I didn't continue with it as I'm not paying for Tidal. 

This is better than the self-titled tbh. Glad to see she's involving and I love the collaborations(with the exception of the Weeknd)

She's really the only artist right now that makes music an event (Adele sort of does that when she releases an album but it's not the same as Beyonce, plus Bey is an overally entertainer) 

• "Pray You Catch Me"-- 6.  The ending is beautiful with the strings.
  • "Hold Up"--8. Cute little reggae lite bop.  It's quirky as well.  
  • "Don't Hurt Yourself" ft. Jack White--10. Standout. 
  • "Sorry"-- 5. Seems juvenile and uninspired. 
  • "6 Inch" ft. The Weeknd--6.  It's ok. 
  • "Daddy Lessons"--8. I don't know to commend her for doing country or laugh at the attempt. :lmao: 
  • "Love Drought"--6. Another ok track. 
  • "Sandcastles"--9. Finally, vocals. 
  • "Forward" ft. James Blake--4. Unnecessary. 
  • "Freedom" ft. Kendrick Lamar--10. I love the production and the chorus is great. K. Dot slayed. Probably my favorite track. 
  • "All Night"--9. I like this one. Maybe love it in the future. 
  • "Formation"--6. Still don't care for it. 

7.25 score. Different from her but still missing a spark.