OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

That article is full of shit... I may have lightweight bought some of it if the Taylor and Kendall weren't still on the tour.. no doubt that there will be more "sexiness" added to the show considering there are now at least two guys dancers on the team, especially for Nasty and If, I'm sure.. but I highly doubt there will be any fans yanked on stage again... tbh if she did that again, I'd be disappointed 

• Upvote 5

I can finally read between the lines and that's EXACTLY what I'm getting!

It's very "idgaf if the venues are full or not." If you see your tickets are not selling, and you legitimately want ppl to see your show, you get out and promote it. Not do the exact opposite. So glad to finally see ppl calling a spade a spade. :lol:

• Upvote 5

It's very "idgaf if the venues are full or not." If you see your tickets are not selling, and you legitimately want ppl to see your show, you get out and promote it. Not do the exact opposite. So glad to finally see ppl calling a spade a spade. :lol:

Every artist should care if venues are full or not. And where is her online team? I wonder if she even has one.

Either way, I just snatched forth row for Lafayette for $60 and I'm overjoyed!

In contrast, when Virgin stopped promoting 20YO, Janet went into a promo blitz and was paying for stuff out of her own pocket. Why? She [kinda] cared. She didn't want her project to flop. 

That tweet she made a few years ago..."letting go doesn't mean you stop" or something comes to mind. Likely when she decided to stop promoting ?

• Upvote 1

I ain't got time for Janet. I got time but I ain't got time. If she gon sit around and let her legacy fall then oh damn well. I'm gonna just say she ain't promoting because of Hurricane Harvey. Even though i'm lying to myself i'm using that lie as a good excuse for not promoting a damn world tour lol

Every artist should care if venues are full or not. And where is her online team? I wonder if she even has one.

Either way, I just snatched forth row for Lafayette for $60 and I'm overjoyed!

Wow i'm happy for you and kinda disgusted at the same time. $60 for 4th row at a Janet concert? SMFH :sigh: 

I ain't got time for Janet. I got time but I ain't got time. If she gon sit around and let her legacy fall then oh damn well. I'm gonna just say she ain't promoting because of Hurricane Harvey. Even though i'm lying to myself i'm using that lie as a good excuse for not promoting a damn world tour lol

Wow i'm happy for you and kinda disgusted at the same time. $60 for 4th row at a Janet concert? SMFH :sigh: 

I think that is what is going to happen for the first show.  It will be postponed and they will say it is because of Harvey.  Which is not ok because people are dying and to use that because your shit is not together would be wrong

lol The show will promote itself and so will social media with the pix and videos that will be posted. 

Yes pics of a half full arena with curtains blocking off the empty club seating will really get people to come out to the next show.  Her base is not young so depending on social media alone to get the word out will not work.  She should have been at the VMA's or done a pop up show somewhere to remind people she is touring.  It is too much going on in the world for people to remember an announcement that was made months ago

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shoulda coulda woulda. It didn't happen and there's nothing we can do about it now.

I'm going to enjoy myself and have a good time. I hope the same goes for all of you.

well in a week someone will have clips Im sure, now whether there is even a team in place to remove them like before is another question, but really interested in the setlist and everything else

• Downvote 1