J|X posters are crazy as cat shit (vent anytime necessary)

bzebabe

so apparently, JD made Janet "fun and real" and Wissam has made her "mature"..she has gone from being in a 20 year old's mindset with JD, to being in a 40 year old's mindset with Wissam (they are saying this like it's a bad thing that a 44 year old woman has the mindset of a 44 year old woman who has experienced some things)

I just can't with that set...they acting like the miss the Khia duets and shit lol...her ass is 44, the fuck would she be doing in the club popping bottle every night? someone actually posted that she used to go out and now she doesn't....um, did we not JUST see her at a halloween party? they just do the absolute most for no damn reason

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

i hope this is a joke

no boo...no joke...and that dumb bitch Cabmia said dating and being in a relationship are the same thing....um, muthafucka what??? how??? there is no commitment in dating...shit you can be dating 5 people at the same time and can't nobody tell you shit cuz you are just dating

Can someone ban that crazy bitch already!? I mean, seriously. We can't have one thread discussing Janet's boyfriend without her craziness.

Now she's saying dating is synonymous with girlfriend and that if you're not married, you're single. :mellow:

Can someone ban that crazy bitch already!? I mean, seriously. We can't have one thread discussing Janet's boyfriend without her craziness.

Now she's saying dating is synonymous with girlfriend and that if you're not married, you're single. :mellow:

i should joine xone nd make a thread just to watch her go awfff:lol:

this bitch just said that boyfriend/girlfriend implies dating exclusively, but you are still just dating....muthafucka what??? there is a big difference in "dating" and dating EXCLUSIVELY.....the term exclusively implies commitment...this dizzy bitch is tiring

somebody get this Cabmia bitch please...talking about Wissam....this hoe has to be unhappy

"hopefully, his purported affection is without conditions (e.g., she only wears black, no earrings, or no hair stylist when traveling, etc). She should be armed with a spirit of discernment at all times. "

DO ITTTTT! You'd find it totally worth it.

somebody get this Cabmia bitch please...talking about Wissam....this hoe has to be unhappy

"hopefully, his purported affection is without conditions (e.g., she only wears black, no earrings, or no hair stylist when traveling, etc). She should be armed with a spirit of discernment at all times. "

Wait, wait, I TOTALLY missed that one. PLEASE tell me it can't be real. PLEASE.

:mellow:

This is why I can't do J/X... :sigh:

And ya'll say I do too much. lol

I just went in there. She can't be a real person, can she? Right? Can't be possible.

lol I saw your post, LOVE IT! lol...I seriously don't know what is wrong with the girl...really, no hair stylist with traveling??? wear only black??? um what? lol...did Janet not wear a dress where you could see her entire bra for the London premiere of WDIGMT??? was Wissam in the picture during Control and RN? lol

What a nut. :mellow:

they really should, they banned people for dogging Jd , but yet they give that crazy bitch a pass for dogging Wissam.

so apparently, JD made Janet "fun and real" and Wissam has made her "mature"..she has gone from being in a 20 year old's mindset with JD, to being in a 40 year old's mindset with Wissam (they are saying this like it's a bad thing that a 44 year old woman has the mindset of a 44 year old woman who has experienced some things)

I just can't with that set...they acting like the miss the Khia duets and shit lol...her ass is 44, the fuck would she be doing in the club popping bottle every night? someone actually posted that she used to go out and now she doesn't....um, did we not JUST see her at a halloween party? they just do the absolute most for no damn reason

I stopped fucking with xone so long ago hell....they are crazy as fuck