WTF IS REALLY GOIN ON?? J-tribe, J-Nation,JanFam or whatever Janet stans are called .,,

janetDAYZ

I think she did what she needed to do for herself....and this is a study in branding, she brought her brand back to life by leaving it alone for awhile let people ask where is she? and it seems to have worked, I saw many folks that were just casual fans, not die hards, old couples out together just to take in a show, word gets around the show is really a juggernaut and folks will want to see it.

Whoopi had me cracking up as she was egging on Raven Symone. But it's so true what they were discussing.  "You want her to go away so that you can miss her?" :lmao:

Funny how my post about yall being negative nasty people just got skipped over with no comments...stepped on some toes I see lol. Shut it down...shut the bitch down. Blatin, Kishi, Ralphie all agree with me

they are, I at one point thought of leaving this place, but Im a diehard fan, and I wasn't going to let boys acting like girls run me from my love of Janet....you got yo tickets? I saw the show Friday....wow!...

I'm not shutting it down, as the most commented post in this thread was the decision to keep the forum up.  I understand the negativity complaint, but I don't know a fan forum that is all rainbows and sunshine.  I've never been on one, and when you continually complain about it for literally years, and continue to come back, when there are other forums, people tend to overlook the response when they know what they're going to get.  And some of the people agreeing about the negativity still come here :lol:

The best way to shut this board down? Everyone leaving and not coming back.  Then I would shut it down.  Until then, not happening.

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 4

I'm not shutting it down, as the most commented post in this thread was the decision to keep the forum up.  I understand the negativity complaint, but I don't know a fan forum that is all rainbows and sunshine.  I've never been on one, and when you continually complain about it for literally years, and continue to come back, when there are other forums, people tend to overlook the response when they know what they're going to get.  And some of the people agreeing about the negativity still come here :lol:

The best way to shut this board down? Everyone leaving and not coming back.  Then I would shut it down.  Until then, not happening.

:whistle:    gone gurl

theres that too, if anyone complains sooooooo much its off putting really, its like okay, you dont like it ....deuces, no offense I try to get along with everyone even when they come at me ...I have a response in a thread now Im ignoring because, why give it attention? Im not here for that, and most members here are who they are and you either take them as that or leave, Im not asking folks to be someone else

him left :coffee: a sista? I guess he wont try dat :whistle:

Funny how my post about yall being negative nasty people just got skipped over with no comments...stepped on some toes I see lol. Shut it down...shut the bitch down. Blatin, Kishi, Ralphie all agree with me

It is funny. I believe that's what the french call a certain oeuf sur votre visage.

yea but my thing is the folks he names that agree with him are all friends with him, like a shared group mentality. At my old ass age all I can say is if something fucks with me enough either I leave it, or change the situation, and no tea no shade but some people come on here and state the same stuff over and over, its like okay so why bother? Do we have some crap moments? sure Ive been an active player in some, but largely those that couldnt follow basic rules are banned.

• Upvote 1

Kishi is like the best, I can't recall anything going down with him

I remember him getting upset at all the negativity and mean spirit-ness. Some people don't find sarcasm and vulgar comments cute or entertaining. There are some people here that like to push buttons and they know who they are.