Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jarrylf

Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Don't make me go get Elgin Charles to come in here and read the dawg shit out of all of you. He scalped the fuck out of Michael Rapport...good God. :mellow:

Michael Rapaport's son posted on Twitter he's being bullied in school now .....crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Michael Rapaport's son posted on Twitter he's being bullied in school now .....crazy

Is he saying he's being bullied because of this situation?  If so he has nobody to blame except his daddy. I hate when kids get bullied but his daddy needed this roasting. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Is it shade if it’s true 🤔

No it's not shade if it's true, like if I were to call you an Uncle Tom :) 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Is he saying he's being bullied because of this situation?  If so he has nobody to blame except his daddy. I hate when kids get bullied but his daddy needed this roasting. 

 

The son is blaming everyone but his dad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

SHE has to know that this was going on.  I hate when she's quiet when these type of things happen on twitter.  It was a miracle that the stans/fans/fairweathers came together and made it happen.

Yeah it's very inconsiderate because it didn't have to happen. And someone on her team posted about it on IG or SC. So she knows. 

1 hour ago, Voodoo Child said:

Would replying indicate that she actually cared about Justin performing at the Super Bowl?! Maybe she wants to put all this behind her and by saying something/anything only adds fuel to the fire. Of course she knows and I'm sure she is appreciative. She will address it in her upcoming interview with Essence magazine. Sis got to be strategic.

Stop this thinking. And this point she's just being the fuck rude. :lmao: This is like a coworker holding the door open for you, and then months later during the quarterly meeting you thank them for holding the door open for you. Social media has allowed instant and direct communication with the public. Like, she can't even say thank you for the love? Like really? :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

No it's not shade if it's true, like if I were to call you an Uncle Tom :) 

:lmao: you mad af that Roc read you to filth :lmao: Yo po’ lil ego :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

 She will address it in her upcoming interview with Essence magazine. Sis got to be strategic.

Interview? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

It still attaches Janet to the super bowl and she shouldn’t because her legacy is bigger than that so I understand the silence 

Also she did state the she appreciated our support the day before. She just probably really wants to move on from this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

 

Stop this thinking. And this point she's just being the fuck rude. :lmao: This is like a coworker holding the door open for you, and then months later during the quarterly meeting you thank them for holding the door open for you. Social media has allowed instant and direct communication with the public. Like, she can't even say thank you for the love? Like really? :lmao:

 

 

Hey you guys, it's me Janet

And I want to thank you for continued support and for streaming my music during the Super Bowl which I wasn't invited to or even contacted because I am in fact still banned. It's such an honor that you took time out of your day to put extra coins in my already full pockets and acknowledge all those who steal from me. I would say more but I don't want to Quincy Jones the situation. Congrats are in order for the Philadelphia Eagles, but do you know about the Black Eagle? Do you? Stay woke bitches. See you soon. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Oh well.... 

I know right, because Michael Rapaport went in in his video he posted so if you play that dirty shit can get ugly. The convo with his son is still on his Twitter :lol: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a fake son's account the shits way too corny to be real, it's poorly executed comedy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

That's a fake son's account the shits way too corny to be real, it's poorly executed comedy

Seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:lmao: you mad af that Roc read you to filth :lmao: Yo po’ lil ego :lmao: 

I wasn't trying to read him I found it endearing. :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

 

Stop this thinking. And this point she's just being the fuck rude. :lmao: This is like a coworker holding the door open for you, and then months later during the quarterly meeting you thank them for holding the door open for you. Social media has allowed instant and direct communication with the public. Like, she can't even say thank you for the love? Like really? :lmao:

 

I don’t think it’s rude. She shows her thanks and appreciation for her fans in her art, and how she delivers her product. 

 

Just bc social media has allowed for instant communication, doesn’t always mean instant is always necessary or proper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I wasn't trying to read him I found it endearing. :rolleyes: 

It’s shady and hilarious that he thinks his shit tweets meant so much that that random dude ignored it bc of how hurt he was :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Yeah it's very inconsiderate because it didn't have to happen. And someone on her team posted about it on IG or SC. So she knows. 

Stop this thinking. And this point she's just being the fuck rude. :lmao: This is like a coworker holding the door open for you, and then months later during the quarterly meeting you thank them for holding the door open for you. Social media has allowed instant and direct communication with the public. Like, she can't even say thank you for the love? Like really? :lmao:

 

she doesn’t tweet unless she needs to... nothing’s going to change that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

 

Hey you guys, it's me Janet

And I want to thank you for continued support and for streaming my music during the Super Bowl which I wasn't invited to or even contacted because I am in fact still banned. It's such an honor that you took time out of your day to put extra coins in my already full pockets and acknowledge all those who steal from me. I would say more but I don't want to Quincy Jones the situation. Congrats are in order for the Philadelphia Eagles, but do you know about the Black Eagle? Do you? Stay woke bitches. See you soon. 

Ooooorrrrrrr......


"Hey everybody,

I just want to send a special thank you for all your love and support. I enjoyed reading all of your tweets, and I want you to know our love is unbreakable. I look forward to seeing you all later this year.

-J" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janet.1814 said:

I don’t think it’s rude. She shows her thanks and appreciation for her fans in her art, and how she delivers her product. 

 

Just bc social media has allowed for instant communication, doesn’t always mean instant is always necessary or proper. 

It is rude. :lol:

Imagine holding the door open for a woman and she doesn't say thank you. :lol:

This has been my issue with Janet for years. She doesn't seem to care about all the work we put in to her. It's very off putting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Ooooorrrrrrr......


"Hey everybody,

I just want to send a special thank you for all your love and support. I enjoyed reading all of your tweets, and I want you to know our love is unbreakable. I look forward to seeing you all later this year.

-J" 

:lmao: You stay doing too much. 

We can move on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eleven said:

She retired "Hey you guys"? -_- 

That’s only for videos #HYG #ClassicJanet 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

It is rude. :lol:

Imagine holding the door open for a woman and she doesn't say thank you. :lol:

This has been my issue with Janet for years. She doesn't seem to care about all the work we put in to her. It's very off putting.

she always thanks her fans, she even thanked the fans for nice comments during her appearence for that missy tribute. she thanked the fans for supporting the tour and she just thanked the fans the night before the superbowl for all the support. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:lmao: you mad af that Roc read you to filth :lmao: Yo po’ lil ego :lmao: 

Boy bye! Rock didn't read nobody for filth just because you say so. What exactly did he or you say to "read me"? Not a thing :lol: you really think I care if Michael Rapaport responds

 

7 hours ago, State of the Game said:

It’s shady and hilarious that he thinks his shit tweets meant so much that that random dude ignored it bc of how hurt he was :lmao: 

He actually didn't ignore me. Both you and Roc are wrong so in fact he didn't read shit and what he said isn't even shade since it ain't true. He never ignored me in the first place. OOP for both of you hoes. Here you go you idiot lol. You think you know so much from my posts. I didn't post his response to me because I didn't feel like it but here it is. Now see how stupid you look? :lmao: 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×