DAYZ OF YORE!

Aquaria

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

I miss Nuk, Blatin, Lexie, Ga., Fanka, Breathless, Henry, PiePie, DevineBeauty, CND..

I even miss TheHiltonSuite..he was a huge Madonna Stan, but I know he enjoyed Janet, up until 20 yo at least. :lmao: 

A few of them I talk to on the phone or on social media...but yeah. -_-

Lightness I have Nuk on Facebook and so should you. I have the other yellow boy Blatin on twitter.

7 hours ago, vibeology said:

Henry and Pieface were hilarious to me ?

Plays "Where Are You Know" ?

Was Pieface one of the frauds posting pics of her pretty "herself" but it wasn't the True Them?

CND was very cool too

I wonder if Ms Keta was a real persona or not ?

i dont think its true of Pie she was upset because men on this board called her the B-word over and over and she made it clear she did not think that should be allowed and eventually she left, now was she a fraud? If she was I didnt know......I think we all know Bzebabe was the fraud some people knew she was but they didnt have the heart to call her out

On 7/11/2018 at 2:54 AM, Game For Now said:

‘member when I swept the JJ Awards including the Legend award ^_^ 

‘member when y’all thought I was the JJ News Reporter 

‘member when @jarrylf and I fought over Bu but I won in the end... oh.. good times :) 

‘member how we figured Angie is actually Janet Jackson. So many good times

Still think Angie is Janet. Notice she always pops up the same time Janet has her phone and tweets. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Omfg ... I was the one calling him a Tip Drill first ?????? I had to start throwing shade at him once he started turning on Janet. 

yup that's where I got it from was yo ass :lol: He would always post body shots but never his face and then one of y'all found a face pic of him and lawd :&

57 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

yup that's where I got it from was yo ass :lol: He would always post body shots but never his face and then one of y'all found a face pic of him and lawd :&

but Im not gonna hate on his body cause Lawd that was on point :lol: I remember that night he went in on Jodi.....told her to go be a fucking mommy ...he was dead wrong

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, John.... said:

but Im not gonna hate on his body cause Lawd that was on point :lol: I remember that night he went in on Jodi.....told her to go be a fucking mommy ...he was dead wrong

Ooo Lordy I remember that! :lol: I liked Jodi but she just cussed way too much. It was annoying. I couldn't ever be in a relationship with someone who cusses too much.