Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaria

DAYZ OF YORE!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

I miss Nuk, Blatin, Lexie, Ga., Fanka, Breathless, Henry, PiePie, DevineBeauty, CND..

I even miss TheHiltonSuite..he was a huge Madonna Stan, but I know he enjoyed Janet, up until 20 yo at least. :lmao: 

A few of them I talk to on the phone or on social media...but yeah. -_-

 

Lightness I have Nuk on Facebook and so should you. I have the other yellow boy Blatin on twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vibeology said:

Henry and Pieface were hilarious to me 😅

Plays "Where Are You Know" 😌

Was Pieface one of the frauds posting pics of her pretty "herself" but it wasn't the True Them?

CND was very cool too

I wonder if Ms Keta was a real persona or not 😆

i dont think its true of Pie she was upset because men on this board called her the B-word over and over and she made it clear she did not think that should be allowed and eventually she left, now was she a fraud? If she was I didnt know......I think we all know Bzebabe was the fraud some people knew she was but they didnt have the heart to call her out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Lightness I have Nuk on Facebook and so should you. I have the other yellow boy Blatin on twitter.

I'm friends with both of them on FB. :lol: I miss them on here. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

I'm friends with both of them on FB. :lol: I miss them on here. :rolleyes:

Blatin I think I miss him :unsure:   Mr. Together Im pretty sure I dont miss him :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we've done this before im sure theres tea in that other thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John.... said:

  Mr. Together Im pretty sure I dont miss him :rolleyes:

Tip drill?😂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Tip drill?😂

oh yea that's what I heard.....dayum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Tip drill?😂

What’s that mean? :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg how could I forget about Blatin and Nuk! I also remember I was real cool with Darren.

*plays Together Again*

*pla

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aquaria said:

What’s that mean? :unsure: 

he had a body to hit but his face? Nah B :filenails:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 2:54 AM, Game For Now said:

‘member when I swept the JJ Awards including the Legend award ^_^ 

‘member when y’all thought I was the JJ News Reporter 

‘member when @jarrylf and I fought over Bu but I won in the end... oh.. good times :) 

‘member how we figured Angie is actually Janet Jackson. So many good times

Still think Angie is Janet. Notice she always pops up the same time Janet has her phone and tweets. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss henrietta:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Aquaria said:

 

Paul is so sexy. :wub: 

Paul is sexy. I’ve met him a few times. And will meet him again next time I’m in London. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bu. said:

Still think Angie is Janet. Notice she always pops up the same time Janet has her phone and tweets. 

That’s what you reply to 🙄😅

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

That’s what you reply to 🙄😅

😉

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bu. said:

Still think Angie is Janet. Notice she always pops up the same time Janet has her phone and tweets. 

Y’all need to stop this! Lmao

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Angela said:

Y’all need to stop this! Lmao

I’ll be seeing you in Cincy babe. Xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what about Dayz of Whore? :shifty:  let's see what that thread looks like :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 2:17 PM, JoeJoe said:

Tip drill?😂

Omfg ... I was the one calling him a Tip Drill first 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I had to start throwing shade at him once he started turning on Janet. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 6:39 PM, Aquaria said:

What’s that mean? :unsure: 

It means someone who has a banging body but the face ain't up to par ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Omfg ... I was the one calling him a Tip Drill first 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I had to start throwing shade at him once he started turning on Janet. 

yup that's where I got it from was yo ass :lol: He would always post body shots but never his face and then one of y'all found a face pic of him and lawd :&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

yup that's where I got it from was yo ass :lol: He would always post body shots but never his face and then one of y'all found a face pic of him and lawd :&

but Im not gonna hate on his body cause Lawd that was on point :lol: I remember that night he went in on Jodi.....told her to go be a fucking mommy ...he was dead wrong

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, John.... said:

but Im not gonna hate on his body cause Lawd that was on point :lol: I remember that night he went in on Jodi.....told her to go be a fucking mommy ...he was dead wrong

Ooo Lordy I remember that! :lol: I liked Jodi but she just cussed way too much. It was annoying. I couldn't ever be in a relationship with someone who cusses too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Ooo Lordy I remember that! :lol: I liked Jodi but she just cussed way too much. It was annoying. I couldn't ever be in a relationship with someone who cusses too much.

who is you playin' wit? :umm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×