Jump to content
God

Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

Recommended Posts

Together Again and All Nite at a strip club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walked out of a McDonald’s in Palo Alto yesterday to find a guy in the backseat of his SUV in the parking lot with the windows rolled down watching TVR Tour on his headrest screens (the whimsical medley was playing) grubbing on whatever he had just got from McD’s...

.....the most randomest shit

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dal said:

Walked out of a McDonald’s in Palo Alto yesterday to find a guy in the backseat of his SUV in the parking lot with the windows rolled down watching TVR Tour on his headrest screens (the whimsical medley was playing) grubbing on whatever he had just got from McD’s...

.....the most randomest shit

my best friend in Texas watches this tour too, and she was watching it with someone else and they loved it, my best friend and I  went to that show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVERYBODY STOP!!    I just left the liquor store with the Arabs -_- and I asked what they playing through .....Apple TV they had Janet's "So Much Betta" bumping  :mellow:  Im walking out singing the lyrics :lol: "make a wish"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, John.... said:

EVERYBODY STOP!!    I just left the liquor store with the Arabs -_- and I asked what they playing through .....Apple TV they had Janet's "So Much Betta" bumping  :mellow:  Im walking out singing the lyrics :lol: "make a wish"

I’ve been gettin’ my life to “Discipline” lately and for some reason “So Much Betta” has been giving me so much life! ???

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’ve been gettin’ my life to “Discipline” lately and for some reason “So Much Betta” has been giving me so much life! ???

chile if Janet is getting spins on the low, its some shit in the air, her team is working this era.....go head gurl!   take it, as a Jackson its yo birth right and you earned all of it and more ...go and get the more

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lenzo88 said:

They’re playing Made For Now...”Right Now!!!” At Planet Fitness Norwood!!! ????????????❤️❤️❤️

 Video and all!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come Back To Me in the UPS store.

And they played Madonna's "Borderline" after it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dad always sends me audio clips whenever Janet is on the radio in the Netherlands. 😊

And I must say, Janets music is being played more frequently since 2015/2016 over here. I actually looked it up, and Janet is being played by big radio stations wayyyy more than, for instance, Mariah Carey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Runaway in cvs and nasty while doing my taxes lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhythm Nation from start to finish in Ikea :excited: I was low key stanning in my head like yassss!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...