Are we going to ignore the pink elephant in the room?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

i didn't have anything to do -_- my social network life is meaningless without y'all

tumblr_m8tdc6iIVH1qh96tgo4_250.gif

I love how Selz and Angie be having their little convos...."the board is down but this time the gurls aren't mad" ...First of all we been thru wardrobe malfunctions, flop albums and singles, radio bans, derailed tours, lack of new albums in 4 years.....shit we solid as a rock in this piece :clapping: Its gonna take more than a board crash to shake us :thumbup:

well I'm sure Brandy will have another single come out soon so dont be pressed boo :whistle:

tumblr_m4pdmhDJfg1r2yx0wo1_500.gif

:lmao:

I love how Selz and Angie be having their little convos...."the board is down but this time the gurls aren't mad" ...First of all we been thru wardrobe malfunctions, flop albums and singles, radio bans, derailed tours, lack of new albums in 4 years.....shit we solid as a rock in this piece :clapping: Its gonna take more than a board crash to shake us :thumbup:

i know right

decided NOT to bug Selz or Angie about it, instead just swayed over to their facebook pages to say hey gurl :whistle:

Instead you bugged me asking me what happened :rolleyes::lol:

i didn't have anything to do -_- my social network life is meaningless without y'all

tumblr_m8tdc6iIVH1qh96tgo4_250.gif

Neither did I :tear:. I was so lost without it

rihanna-cry.gif

:lmao:

That's cos in January when the same thing happened, EVERYONE was on my Facebook wall going "I'M SUSPENDED!! WHAT DID I DOOOOOO??!?" lmao it was funny. I said to Angie at that time "The board is down and the girls are crying" - she was laughing her ass off too :lmao: This time y'all calmed your tits a bit thumbup1.gif