Get Into This Choreography!

J.

Lawd..... where do I start :sigh:

As a DJ... I can tell you right now that no one is gonna play this song.

Why did she release a pop version (and video) of "Gimmed Dat"? Cause that's exactly how this sounds (and looks like).

Only thing I can say is that her new hair is cool...... if anyone cares.

Ciara PLEASE call Flo Rida/Pitbull/LMFAO/Lil Jon/Jermaine Dupri/Will I Am so you can salvage what's left of a career. Why you weren't with them from 2008 until now is beyond me.

Rapper Azealia Banks is on the rise, call her to do a feature.

Ummmmmmmm......................she WEARIN DAT LACE FRONT............the dancings great............the song is very much repetitive of Gimmie Dat, I think this song is better.....but it's still too similar. And right away in certain set ups she's going for MJ & JJ.......Will it be a hit? I don't think so, but the music scene today literally anything could move up the charts, look at Put It Down :coffee: Ima need her to do a look and sound that she hasnt already.

Hopefully BET won't pull a Brandy and give her album out for free. -_-

The look on Brandy's face was priceless! >_<:lmao:

I swear it looked liked Brandy was counting how much money she was loosing in her head!!!

But anywho, back to Ciara, her dancing is great. But her dancing has always been great. Her music on the other hand is stagnant and has not changed since 2005. This is why she could never live up to the Janet comparison because she hasn't evolved the way Janet did from Control to TVR.

I swear it looked liked Brandy was counting how much money she was loosing in her head!!!

But anywho, back to Ciara, her dancing is great. But her dancing has always been great. Her music on the other hand is stagnant and has not changed since 2005. This is why she could never live up to the Janet comparison because she hasn't evolved the way Janet did from Control to TVR.

IDK why y'all think BET didn't pay for those cds to give away :umm:
  • Upvote 1

:lmao: It's not funny, but you can't help but laugh. :lmao: I thought artists knew if their albums were gonna be given out for free. :unsure:

She had that chance in '09, but slipped. I think this album might be good...can never tell with Ciara anymore. Hopefully it is.