Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

no.. like Hmmm JD on STCML... Kia on S.Ex... That one kat on AN(DS)... Missy on the remix to SOAG... MC Lyte on You Want This.... BlackSTREET on IGL.. That rapper on Alright which is featured on her greatest hits album...

no Janet never does that :lmao: stop

Can we not talk about Feedback because I believe she put Ciara on that track :& and Busta Rhymes :coffee:

I'll take my seat proudly

LMFAO you're talking about damn remixes which aren't on any of Janet's albums :lol: and are you really goin' there with Janet using Khia to get attention on her album? Khia of all people? Really :mellow: Now you're reaching way beyond arms reach smh
  • Upvote 4

LMFAO you're talking about damn remixes which aren't on any of Janet's albums :lol: and are you really goin' there with Janet using Khia to get attention on her album? Khia of all people? Really :mellow: Now you're reaching way beyond arms reach smh

Once again he's throwing Janet under the bus to stan for Julissa Timberfake. :sigh:

LOL I was just about to say, plus BlackStreet was a R&B group, not a rap group, but more importantly more than half of the rappers Janet worked with on her turf was for remixes that werent even on the albums lol. Twas a nice reach tho, but not comparable, thatd be like Justin having all of his features just on remixes and versions of him alone on the albums.

Ahh his legacy that you all are threatened by.. the one MJ ruined by drugging up to "fall asleep"... too bad the general public sees him in a different light than his stans

btw.. no one's doubting his legacy or comparing the two... but JT is alive and has hype... MJ... not so much

I never cared for Michael or his music, but are you fucking kidding me. :mellow: I need bass Peter!
  • Upvote 1

She did it with JD, Busta and Fabolous. It wasn't just her on the remix.

What I'm saying is it was her idea...its not like JD went to go get her the way he did Khia for "SEx" .. If someone wants to jump on a Janet song..why wouldn't he let them...thats ppl showing their love for what she's created. Janet didn't even know about it so what Game is saying about Janet "allowing" her doesn't make sense.

Exactly ...who cares about an artist jumping on a track you did...if its not on the album..then no one gives a fuck. Is nothing but fun.

You can like my comment now though... :rolleyes:

I simply lurk. I post whenever I feel the forum deserves my LEGENDARY presence.

If you were a legend like myself you would understand. -_-

TwistedElegance™ Moderators · 23,670 posts

Janet4life Members · 21,518 posts

Dayzzzzzzz Members · 20,450 posts

Hmmm...top 3 ..yeah I know a few things about "legendary" status....meanwhile you're barely holding on to that no.10 spot. :coffee:

Which proves my point, he ALWAYS runs to the blacks to boost his career, but turns his back the moment shit hits the fan :sigh:

But in reality he's the same tween from Punk'd crying to his mommy.

Racist undertones...

Highly upset about the Superbowl 10 years later

Brings up a dated reality show :sigh:

Pressed

• Upvote 1

It's a feature isn't it :blink:

And what do you think remixes are for?

TwistedElegance™ Moderators · 23,670 posts

Dayzzzzzzz Members · 20,450 posts

Hmmm...top 3 ..yeah I know a few things about "legendary" status....meanwhile you're barely holding on to that no.10 spot. :coffee:

I barely post and I'm STILL the most legendary member in this forum.

Again, if you were a legend you would understand this. -_-

Ahh his legacy that you all are threatened by.. the one MJ ruined by drugging up to "fall asleep"... too bad the general public sees him in a different light than his stans

btw.. no one's doubting his legacy or comparing the two... but JT is alive and has hype... MJ... not so much

Save the monologue, Norman.

You are obviously either pressed and/or seeking attention by continuously making subliminal and veiled references to Michael Jackson in this post. You want to bring attention to yourself and play the role.

We are just giving you what you want.

We, like MJ, are humanitarians. We are here to help you. :)

• Upvote 1

I've been gone for about 6 or 7 months..I've just returned last month..and I'm #3. Again ..I am legend. :yep:

You were gone 6 months and no body posted at all about you. I had threads requesting my presence in my absence.

#StillLegendaryAndIconic B)

You're nothing without henri -_-

i miss him :cry:

:o

BU... how dare you say I'm nothing without Hendrika! :angry:

I miss him too. -_-

TOF does seem lifeless these dayz :lmao:

:sigh:

I miss their constant going back and forths :lol:

I miss DRAGGING Hendrika all over the forum. -_-

What I'm saying is it was her idea...its not like JD went to go get her the way he did Khia for "SEx" .. If someone wants to jump on a Janet song..why wouldn't he let them...thats ppl showing their love for what she's created. Janet didn't even know about it so what Game is saying about Janet "allowing" her doesn't make sense.

Exactly ...who cares about an artist jumping on a track you did...if its not on the album..then no one gives a fuck. Is nothing but fun.

isn't Jay-Z on the track that's on the album? :mellow:

Shade!

Just accept the fact that it's not 2006 anymore. The world has moved on to bigger and better things, and Bieber is currently punching Timberfake out the game. He has to come harder if he wants to regain his fanbase.

^_^

Although I wouldn't call these new artist bigger or better :asham: But they have taken his spotlight

Save the monologue, Norman.

You are obviously either pressed and/or seeking attention by continuously making subliminal and veiled references to Michael Jackson in this post. You want to bring attention to yourself and play the role.

We are just giving you what you want.

We, like MJ, are humanitarians. We are here to help you. :)

Yes I'm pressed JT is coming back

I'm not a child.. MJ doesn't see me :coffee:

Are white people only supposed to work with white people, and black with black? Damn, MLK day is Monday. Segregation is over

No ones saying this. Just be genuine in your approach.

Folks like Justin and Madonna calling up Nicki Minaj and MIA for quick publicity cries desperate

Justin has used the profile of other stars for fame far too many times.

Sites Prince as an influence but then releases a diss track

He's obviously a MJ and Janet clone. Nsync opened for the Velvet Rope tour which gave them their big break. But bails after he superbowl

Used a Britney Spears look alike in Cry Me A river

The dude has zero class. And without Timbaland and Pharell he would be a flop. A lot of people have run to Timbaland for a hit. But those people ALSO have solo hits without him. Justin to a degree can't say the same

Robin Thicke>>>>

• Upvote 2