Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Threaten by what?

I mean the n***a dead, so what threat can someone pose to him? JT hasn't even outsold Usher, let alone MJ.

you can't let his music legacy speak for itself... the fact that you have to argue and fight about it... It's very telling really...

It's not always about sales... One day anyone's "brand" is going to swallow MJ's music brand and you are threatened by that... You think if you yell loud enough at one of the Top ranking male star in the 2000s that the world will all forget MJ's gone... and his music legacy and his contributions to the world...

that's what you're threatened by... you think I don't realize that no one is going to pass up MJ's record... MJ, himself, couldn't pass his own record if he started in 2004.

tumblr_m9hzp9uW9A1qlh5zfo1_500.gif

you can't let his music legacy speak for itself... the fact that you have to argue and fight about it... It's very telling really...

It's not always about sales... One day anyone's "brand" is going to swallow MJ's music brand and you are threatened by that... You think if you yell loud enough at one of the Top ranking male star in the 2000s that the world will all forget MJ's gone... and his music legacy and his contributions to the world...

that's what you're threatened by... you think I don't realize that no one is going to pass up MJ's record... MJ, himself, couldn't pass his own record if he started in 2004.

With lessors like Beethoven still getting press It will be decades before MJ's name stops making headlines. At least 500 more years for his legacy to subside. He truly is the blueprint for pop performers.

You're right, one day someones legacy will eventually eclipse MJ's. But it won't be Justin and it won't be in our lifetime. And you play the villain because you're not talented or versatile enough to play any other role. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

You're right, one day someones legacy will eventually eclipse MJ's. But it won't be Justin and it won't be in our lifetime. And you play the villain because you're not talented or versatile enough to play any other role. :coffee:

Oop! and by the way I don't see anyone eclipsing his, Janet's, or Madonna's legacy. They're all innovators, creators, and trendsetters although Madonna stole alot of her stuff from previous icons she made it mainstream tho
  • Upvote 1

but BuKiesha :tear: How could one deny the King Of Pop?

King of Megainches - Game knows who the King of Pop - he likes the music, he doesn't like the man for whatever reason. He also knows that you people start acting like headless chickens the moment he gets "dissed" :lol:. This gif describes the situation. The bird is Game. The fish is you guys. The 'bait' is an MJ shade

clever-bird-fishing-with-bait.gif

• Upvote 2

I don't get it. MJ's stats speak for itself. So really? Do we really need to defend him to Game - "the resident anti-MJ"?? (no shade Game). Like seriously? Do we have to do this every time?

Yes! Because they're threatened -_- it's some deep shit

It's not bc of me... It's Justin Timberlake

King of Megainches - Game knows who the King of Pop - he likes the music, he doesn't like the man for whatever reason. He also knows that you people start acting like headless chickens the moment he gets "dissed" :lol:. This gif describes the situation. The bird is Game. The fish is you guys. The 'bait' is an MJ

Why you gotta read them like that Bu?! :lmao:

I don't like him because he didn't like himself

Why you gotta read them like that Bu?! :lmao:

I don't like him because he didn't like himself

:lol:! Because it's so annoying reading people defend him when there's no point - you're not going to change your opinion so why bother :lol:. in a months time someone wil shade Mj again and the same cycle will happen. It belongs int he 'get over it' thread :lmao:

• Upvote 1

:lol:! Because it's so annoying reading people defend him when there's no point - you're not going to change your opinion so why bother :lol:. in a months time someone wil shade Mj again and the same cycle will happen. It belongs int he 'get over it' thread :lmao:

:lmao: they're insecure about MJ's legacy... Which is sad.. Everything they said I already knew. And you couldn't have been more right either

I don't get it. MJ's stats speak for itself. So really? Do we really need to defend him to Game - "the resident anti-MJ"?? (no shade Game). Like seriously? Do we have to do this every time?

I agree with you. This conversation is tired, but take a guess who mentioned MJ in this thread to begin with? MJ's fan on this board don't stay pressed. His haters do. So address them, not us.

• Upvote 3

I agree with you. This conversation is tired, but take a guess who mentioned MJ in this thread to begin with? MJ's fan on this board don't stay pressed. His haters do. So address them, not us.

This^

I didn't even get involved until someone went out of their way to mention Usher :sigh: . Clearly Timberlake fans are the ones who are pressed.

This^

I didn't even get involved until someone went out of their way to mention Usher :sigh: . Clearly Timberlake fans are the ones who are pressed.

Let's STOP with the bullshit. AGAIN,...just as you always mention JT and Chris anytime an Usher thread is on the front page. You gloat about mediocre "success" and wanna casually throw their names in. Practice what you preach,PLEASE.

Let's STOP with the bullshit. AGAIN,...just as you always mention JT and Chris anytime an Usher thread is on the front page. You gloat about mediocre "success" and wanna casually throw their names in. Practice what you preach,PLEASE.

stop bringing up old threads :rolleyes: My statement was true to this thread -_-

Besides. If MJ and Usher weren't brought up this thread would certainly be a flop :coffee:

• Upvote 4