Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Yeah using MJ's post-prime sales is the only way JT can compete :lmao: Who sold more records by the age 25? Exactly ^_^

JT didn't have a 25 year career and didn't release at the height of music sales

It's only right to compare during the same sales of the same decade

Can't compare Prince's album sales from the 80s and Justin Beiber's from 2010... :umm:

Can't compare Prince's album sales from the 80s and Justin Beiber's from 2010... :umm:

I'm sure Simba isn't including Michael's sales from Jackson 5 i'm sure he means solo. Stop trying to make Justin great when he isn't. I mean y'all even brought up his acting as if its really good :lol:

tumblr_mgpbx9cns81rs7tcno1_250.gif

Back home from vaca to find this mess of a thread lol. Good god, so much fuckery & falseness lawd, but every side of a argument I would've been in held their own, so good

meh, the JT song is OK, forgettable and a Robin Thicke knock off but, but for what it is it's ok

Suprising to hear Im sure, but Im not here for JT, never have been, Ironically I'm a fan of N'Sync, but mostly because of JC (who was the real lead singer of the gorup,or at least co-lead singer) but I NEVER liked Justin's singing voice, a lil whiny for my taste, he can sing, he has songs I like on both albums, but Im not impressed by him, if Robin Thicke catered to more than R&B I think he could've easily overshadowed him, and rightfully so. But that's my opinion ofcourse.

Oh and it just entered the charts at #84.........

Some are already saying Justin is bringing rnb back to mainstream... :lmao:

Wow, all the black R&B artist jumped on the pop ship praying not to sink, meanwhile here comes chalk white Justin slaying all their careers with an R&B track. :umm:

Black folks can't win :sigh:

• Upvote 2

Confirmed tracks by Teddy Riley, 3T, co artist or family members.

Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)

Hollywood Tonight

(I Like) The Way You Love Me

Best of Joy

(I Can't Make It) Another Day

Behind the Mask

Much Too Soon

Songs under speculation with no proof of vocals or studio reference.

Monster

Keep Your Head Up

Breaking News

The authenticity of "Breaking News", "Keep Your Head Up", and "Monster", colloquially known as the Cascio tracks, has been an ongoing controversy among fans of Jackson. The three tracks, along with nine other unreleased songs, are attributed to Jackson, Eddie Cascio and James Porte and were purportedly recorded in the Cascios' basement in 2007.[39][40] Doubts over whether the vocals were actually by Jackson have been raised, reportedly by Katherine Jackson and Jackson's two eldest children,[41] as well as Jackson's sister La Toya,[42] his nephews T.J., Taj, and Taryll,[43] will.i.am,[44] and many of his fans.[45] His brother Randy Jackson posted a series of messages about the album on his Twitter account stating that family members were not allowed at his studio where the album was being completed.[46] According to Randy, when engineer Teddy Riley played him some of the tracks, "I immediately said it wasn't his voice".[46] Some have also noted that the songs appeared to sample vocals from Jackson's previous songs; for example, a leaked mix of Keep Your Head Up had vocals from Earth Song. When 3T asked to see the original hard drive for the tracks, Sony replied that they "had unfortunately been destroyed in a shipment accident"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VySvhmJN5GM

Justin is not on MJ's level in terms of talent or success, so why people continue to compare the two is beyond me. :umm:

Justin only has two albums to his name so he's not the king of anybody's pop. :coffee:

He should be compared to his peers, not his predecessor.

• Upvote 4

Justin is not on MJ's level in terms of talent or success, so why people continue to compare the two is beyond me. :umm:

Justin only has two albums to his name so he's not the king of anybody's pop. :coffee:

Leave it to Game and the other JT nut huggers to do complete fuckery :sigh:

Some of his peers are still miles ahead of him

Britney, Usher, Christina, Beyonce