Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Well lets be fair here... GOD knows I LOVE THAT WOMAN but if Janet did plan it and did not make Justin aware of the stunt...that is not cool to blindly involve him in something he didnt know was planned. Come on now..

Whoa whoa! The red lace was suppose to stay on... That was planned by Janet and Gil..

No one expected the boob to flop out

And who in the hell thought he wouldn't sell a shit load of records.. His last album was in 2006, of course he was going to sell whether it's good or over hyped.. I'm look at his ex girlfriend.. She was horrible on tour. She couldn't dance and couldn't even lip to her own songs but people still went to her concerts..

JOE.

And who in the hell thought he wouldn't sell a shit load of records.. His last album was in 2006, of course he was going to sell whether it's good or over hyped.. I'm look at his ex girlfriend.. She was horrible on tour. She couldn't dance and couldn't even lip to her own songs but people still went to her concerts..

Joe thought so... He must have been mistaking Justin for Kelly Rowland

And you can't compare Justin and Britney.. :rolleyes: one actually has talent

Then if you are implying that Justin knew what was gonna happen then in turn youre saying Janet planned it which is a decision JANET JACKSON made. If that was Janets idea why should JT take half the blame...that was her show and idea...not JUSTINS...I mean what am I missing here? Why are you all tryna make it like thats not rational ?

Now you're trying to Justify his actions. lol

There were TWO people on that stage. He made the decision to rip the costume. He knew what has going to take place.

He could have profusely apologized WITHOUT throwing Janet to the wolves. He thought he had to throw Janet to the wolves to save himself... he made that decision

As a Janet/JT stan you have to deal with and accept he's going to be DRAGGED when the SB is discussed. Simple as that.

uh... Britney had a terrible moment in media...they were ripping that bitch apart lmfao...

I lived for Crazy Britney bitch was in Mexico buying fake designer purses shaving her head beaten paparazzi cars with umbrellas, long before Rihanna made Umbrellas hot....and sitting on the street curve crying saying "no one would want to be me"

Now you're trying to Justify his actions. lol

There were TWO people on that stage. He made the decision to rip the costume. He knew what has going to take place.

He could have profusely apologized WITHOUT throwing Janet to the wolves. He thought he had to throw Janet to the wolves to save himself... he made that decision

As a Janet/JT stan you have to deal with and accept he's going to be DRAGGED when the SB is discussed. Simple as that.

You all want JT to be the fall guy...fuck that... I wouldnt have taken that bullet for Janet my damn self if it was her idea :lmao:

I lived for Crazy Britney bitch was in Mexico buying fake designer purses shaving her head beaten paparazzi cars with umbrellas, long before Rihanna made Umbrellas hot....and sitting on the street curve crying saying "no one would want to be me"

i didnt that shit was not cute in any form