Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

And Janet was acting like she didn't know it was gonna happen either!!!!!! ...wtf is wrong with you. She told Oprah she did not know it was gonna happen...so what is that Shawn? Did Janet not know?

Like I said,, She stuck to her story.. She didn't blame Justin.. I don't understand what you're not understanding..

That little punk bragged right after the show and then he did this interview and played the victim like he didn't know.. That's my issue with that little BITCH..

Exactly... and he's going to be dragged for it when it's discussed, because the past doesn't change. Us discussing it doesn't mean we haven't moved on.

I've NEVER liked Julissa... EVER! lol

And guess what there are ppl who still drag Janet til dis day becuz they knew it was a stunt and they diss her due to not admitting it. So Janet catches the same flack.

• Upvote 1

Exactly... and he's going to be dragged for it when it's discussed, because the past doesn't change. Us discussing it doesn't mean we haven't moved on.

I've NEVER liked Julissa... EVER! lol

I never liked that pussy either.. I always knew he was fake and he likes to use "certain groups of people" to his advantage.

Like I said,, She stuck to her story.. She didn't blame Justin.. I don't understand what you're not understanding..

That little punk bragged right after the show and then he did this interview and played the victim like he didn't know.. That's my issue with that little BITCH..

Sticking to ur story does not excuse ur fucking actions. If I was yo shoot somebody and my story was...I didnt do it..wuld that make me less guilty? I mean y do u keep sayin that she stuck to her story shit?

the true tea is while these fans of Janet is still mad over the Super.Bowl, she is somewhere right now getting her 20/20 experience on listening to a song Justin wrote about her called 'Strawberry Bubblegum' and she is giggling like hell. Ya'll better act like you know...Mrs Strawberry Al Mana is getting her bounce on rite now.

• Upvote 3

the true tea is while these fans of Janet is still mad over the Super.Bowl, she is somewhere right now getting her 20/20 experience on listening to a song Justin wrote about her called 'Strawberry Bubblegum' and she is giggling like hell. Ya'll better act like you know...Mrs Strawberry Al Mana is getting her bounce on rite now.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah.. Yes it does

Gameisha, we always discuss things ad-nauseum on this forum. lol

And guess what there are ppl who still drag Janet til dis day becuz they knew it was a stunt and they diss her due to not admitting it. So Janet catches the same flack.

Yes, you're right she does... but on this forum when we discuss the SB events, Justin is going to get dragged because we he did in fact throw Janet to the wolves.

On a Janet forum, in a Justin thread, the SB situation is going to come up more than once.

As a JT stan, you just have to deal with that.

Instead you're attempting to downplay and deflect.

I never liked that pussy either.. I always knew he was fake and he likes to use "certain groups of people" to his advantage.

CLOCKED AGAIN!!! :coffee:

NOOOOOOO :lmao:

Sticking to ur story does not excuse ur fucking actions. If I was yo shoot somebody and my story was...I didnt do it..wuld that make me less guilty? I mean y do u keep sayin that she stuck to her story shit?

I luv how some people tell us to forget about the superbowl but every February the MEDIA brings it up. The supreme court finally threw out the case in 2011. As Janet fans we still have to deal with it. Any chick that performs will be asked the malfunction question. So don't act like the incident isn't still relevant.

It's all about Janet being a black female and Justin getting off because he's a young white male. Best believe if it were Usher he would have gotten 40% of the blame compared to Justin's 2%.

I'm pretty sure 99.5% of the people that complained to the FCC were white too.

That's cause King Usher is not a punk and would have never left our queen out to dry

memorial-usher-casket.jpg

michael-usher.jpg

usher-janet-jackson-2009-7-7-17-41-56.jpg

Usher-Yellow-3-MTV-Icon-Janet-Jackson.jpg