Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Um no, I don't go stalking the person all over the forum like you and start fights with them everywhere just because we disgree on a musician, a person who does that is constantly pressed, bothered and pissed, a person who does that is very much you. And theres so many people who can testify to that being you.

And I have no problem with that.

tumblr_mjyn48hueS1r6teipo1_r1_400.gif

So we're back to shading Janet to boast JT are we :coffee:

Yeah Game you were at Janet-Xone sticking up for Justin when it came to the Superbowl

sorry, I have thought many many times over what happen with Janet, and largely, the music sucked. The issue with both Janet and Justin is when the public embraces someone they do so because they have come to trust the artist, in Janet's case, despite the SB, her music really went downhill, the albums lacked themes, the music wasn't that innovative and she continued to go at lightening speed down sell sex, even when the public said no stop it we miss the Janet that actually had something to say. Justin same thing here, in some ways, the public loved him, enjoyed his brand and image, now the issue for him, same as Janet, is the music worth 7 years wait? In short, many jumped back on to Justin because they expected much, as they did with Janet, sadly neither has delivered, Justin put out an okay album, nothing worth waiting 7 years for.

Janet had plenty of hits on those albums and trust if they would've been promoted properly without blacklisting they would've done just fine. "What's Ur Name?" would've easily been an R&B chart success. "This Body" is awesome. "With U" another gem.

holdddddddddddddd up

THIS IS WHERE WE FLIP SOME SHIT.

Instead of rambling about why Justin is succeeding you need to be worried about why PorkTINA is failing. Justin in one wk has already sold DOUBLE what her total Lotus US sales are. Justin promotes..its his job hence to his sales meanwhile Xtina is dipping pickles in ice cream like a pregnant bitch on her down time (which she has alot of since she's lazy).

YOU CANT COME FOR NOBODY WHEN YOUR FAV IS FLOPPING MORE THAN A FISH OUT OF WATER ...you cant pry that bitch off the couch unless theres a fresh unopened bag of nacho doritos present.

You dont even have the room right or place to come for Justin. Go head and type a fucking dictionary like you always do (a bunch of double talk to distract from the truth) but guess what Justin will still have that huge first week and being successful while PorkTINA will continue being successful at gaining weight.

THE.END SIT.THE.FUCK.DOWN.PLEASE.

We're not gonna do this Dayz...we're just not :umm:

lack of promo was an issue yes, as were many other things, her age, others coming up , the SB fallout, but it would have helped her more if she had put out the quality albums that came with TVR and AFY, at the end of the day people want great music, and the standard for Janet was set VERY high, she lacked promo sure, but considering what was there, she didnt exactly kick ass either

Nope Janet was in her 30s and if i'm correct Madonna and Michael along with Whitney and Mariah still sold well in their 30s so age has nothing to do with Janet's lack of success with her latest efforts. She was 40 something when Feedback reached the top 20 on Billboard right?

You are the WORST at using gifs :umm:

:lol:

Yeah Game you were at Janet-Xone sticking up for Justin when it came to the Superbowl

I wasn't sticking up for Justin.. I just didn't put ALL the blame on him like delusional Janet "fans" do.. The pull off thing was Janet's idea... Not JTs.. The blacklisting had NOTHING to do with Justin... The subpar music has nothing to do with Justin

Justin played a role in the Superbowl.. He ran.. Something any PR genius would have said to do.. He'll MJ ran overseas after his trials.. Stayed with a lover

JT admitted that he should have been there for Jan and was forgiven by her... But you "fans" act like Justin cut her costume

I wasn't sticking up for Justin.. I just didn't put ALL the blame on him like delusional Janet "fans" do.. The pull off thing was Janet's idea... Not JTs.. The blacklisting had NOTHING to do with Justin... The subpar music has nothing to do with Justin

Justin played a role in the Superbowl.. He ran.. Something any PR genius would have said to do.. He'll MJ ran overseas after his trials.. Stayed with a lover

JT admitted that he should have been there for Jan and was forgiven by her... But you "fans" act like Justin cut her costume

Justin DID play a role in what happened to Janet. He did in fact throw her under the bus to save himself.

It's the past, but I think the fans (well I speak for myself) just don't like the fact that JT fans (that are also Janet fans) like to make it seem as if it is a non-issue and try to downplay it.

It's the past, but that doesn't take away from what he did... it shouldn't be downplayed at all, and I'm one Janet fan that won't allow it to be! lol

Janet forgave him? Last time I heard she said he tried to contact her numerous times but she never picked up the phone cause she didn't wanna talk to him

I guess none of you perfect mofoz NEVER made a mistake and regretted the shit later. Stop reinforcing the idea of humans being a walking contradiction.Please . Becuz u both are proving it easily. Do you two want someone holding a mistake yall made over your head forever? Trial and error ..that's life. Every unfortunate situation is to teach us something. NEWFLASH life is not just for fun its to learn which is why mistakes even exist. Let it go like ppl have let you alls mistakes go. My God. Yall got a broken record fuckin beat.

I wish we could been superbowl talk from this board forever...i have never seen someone bring up the same shit from 10 years ago over and over again. One would think yall wuld tired of talking aboiut that shit.

Janet forgave him? Last time I heard she said he tried to contact her numerous times but she never picked up the phone cause she didn't wanna talk to him

How can you be a Janet stan and not know Janet forgave him :mellow: She told Oprah she was gonna call him back on her own time..

I guess none of you perfect mofoz NEVER made a mistake and regretted the shit later. Stop reinforcing the idea of humans being a walking contradiction.Please . Becuz u both are proving it easily. Do you two want someone holding a mistake yall made over your head forever? Trial and error ..that's life. Every unfortunate situation is to teach us something. NEWFLASH life is not just for fun its to learn which is why mistakes even exist. Let it go like ppl have let you alls mistakes go. My God. Yall got a broken record fuckin beat.

I wish we could been superbowl talk from this board forever...i have never seen someone bring up the same shit from 10 years ago over and over again. One would think yall wuld tired of talking aboiut that shit.

Ya'll (and by ya'll I mean JT stans that are also Janet stans) want to downplay what he did. It's the past and you have to move on eventually, but that doesn't make what he did and how he handled the situation any better.

When people talk about it they aren't going to go any easier on him about it because what he did was significant.

You live, you learn, you move on... but doesn't change what he did.

And this is a Janet forum, so of course it's going to come up more often than any where else.

• Upvote 1

I Stan for no one.. It's been almost a decade and y'all still talking about it like it happened last week. Justin was 22!! Janet.. 37... If Janhova can find it in her heart to forgive him so can you

The fact that you're holding on to a grudge that isn't yours to begin with.. Well that's just pathetic and y'all need to worry about other things in your life besides a historic accident in Janet Jackson's and Justin Timberlake's career

Ya'll (and by ya'll I mean JT stans that are also Janet stans) want to downplay what he did. It's the past and you have to move on eventually, but that doesn't make what he did and how he handled the situation any better.

When people talk about it they aren't going to go any easier on him about it because what he did was significant.

And this is a Janet forum, so of course it's going to come up more often than any where else.

true lipton :coffee:
  • Upvote 1

I Stan for no one.. It's been almost a decade and y'all still talking about it like it happened last week. Justin was 22!! Janet.. 37... If Janhova can find it in her heart to forgive him so can you

The fact that you're holding on to a grudge that isn't yours to begin with.. Well that's just pathetic and y'all need to worry about other things in your life besides a historic accident in Janet Jackson's and Justin Timberlake's career

Fan, stan, enjoy his/her music, etc... whatever you want to call it, Gameiesha. :rolleyes:

Like I said before, you live, you learn, and you move on... but that doesn't change what happened.

This is JANET forum, so of course it's going to be discussed more. That's just something you Janet/JT STANS (Yeah, I said it :coffee: ) have to live with.

And this is a Janet forum, so of course it's going to come up more often than any where else./

/

We are not downplaying anything. We all have acknowledged it was a fucked up move on his part..what else do u want us to do? :blink:

What he did was significant? WAS HE APART OF 9/11? :mellow: Thats significant not a fuckin wardrobe malfunction . Get your priorities straight.

No one said it changes anything but to keep holding on to it like its fresh aint helpin shit. Stop livin in the negative and move into the positive. Janet has, join her.

Yeah it will only keep coming up becuz ppl have no real issue with JT aside from sb. This only proves this is the underlying issue with him that you all claim is not. And for you to condone a 10yo topic says alot about your mentality as well. Talking about the same ol shit aint gone change shit...so what exactly are we doing it for?

• Upvote 1