Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Are you mentioning this is a detractor?

Yes bc it isn't on sale at Walmart and every other retailer across this nation..

They're trying to find a way to discredit his 900k first week sales..

Too bad Walmart only accounts for 11% of retail music sales in 2012..

Which only comes to Brandy's overall sales of 9/11.. Or about 100k.. He's still shutting every pop star down

Source: https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/news/press-releases/itunes-continues-to-dominate-music-retailing-but-nearly-60-percent-of-itunes-music-buyers-also-use-pandora/

Yes bc it isn't on sale at Walmart and every other retailer across this nation..

They're trying to find a way to discredit his 900k first week sales..

Too bad Walmart only accounts for 11% of retail music sales in 2012..

Which only comes to Brandy's overall sales of 9/11.. Or about 100k.. He's still shutting every pop star down

Source: https://www.npd.com/...so-use-pandora/

Yeah, I think it's poppycock in an age where people "don't buy music." If they're still willing to pay $7 for something you can find for free, or even in Lady Goo's case a $1, it's relevant.

PS he didn't throw her under the bus.. He told his side of the story

He had a legacy to build... He had a $6 million endorsement deal with McDonalds... I'd throw anyone under the bus if my $6 million endorsement was threatened

Not if you're supposed to be a true friend and it's someone you talk to and hang out with and even do music with. He did ask her to be on his album and she did it for him. I'm sure at the time of the Superbowl they were fucking too

Not if you're supposed to be a true friend and it's someone you talk to and hang out with and even do music with. He did ask her to be on his album and she did it for him. I'm sure at the time of the Superbowl they were fucking too

Janet would not fuck that little boy...

HOw can I trust you when YOU don't know..

what you mean by that? :umm: anyway you don't remember a while back the tabloids where reporting that during Missy's party Janet and Justin were getting heavy with each other and he even sent her roses one time.

what you mean by that? :umm: anyway you don't remember a while back the tabloids where reporting that during Missy's party Janet and Justin were getting heavy with each other and he even sent her roses one time.

The tabloids weren't at Missy's party.. Until she says it, it didn't happen.. And we all know she is not going to say anything..

The tabloids weren't at Missy's party.. Until she says it, it didn't happen.. And we all know she is not going to say anything..

Sorry you're in denial but it happened :) Justin and Janet were both at Missy's album party and that's an actual fact. I don't like Justin either but I ain't gonna deny the fact that he and Janet fucked...you just don't wanna believe it lightskin :lol: