Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

When I'm on the edge is when I feel most alive -_- Every sensory experience is so acute, the world drops away, the sky opens and shows its teeth, but you are not scared, no, you realize your bones are made of the same substance -_-

well you enlightened muthafucka. :mellow: you betta say that shit and be profound.
  • Upvote 1

HOLD UPPPP

Yall call Justin a PUSSY but Janet never admitted it was a stunt....SO WTF DOES THAT MAKE HER?...FUCK OUTTA HERE CLOWNS!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are so far up that little bitches ass.. :sigh:

He wasn't acting like that after the performance.. In this clip he was playing the victim...

You are so far up that little bitches ass.. :sigh:

He wasn't acting like that after the performance.. In this clip he was playing the victim...

You dont like him therefore you all wanna shut down on him unfairly. Dont let ur love for Janet hinder your common sense.

You cannot not call one a pussy but not the other... its str8 up hypocritical, period. This wouldnt even have to be about Janet or JT... common sense would still be present for me...

You dont like him therefore you all wanna shut down on him unfairly. Dont let ur love for Janet hinder your common sense.

You cannot not call one a pussy but not the other... its str8 up hypocritical, period. This wouldnt even have to be about Janet or JT... common sense would still be present for me...

I called Justin a pussy because of that video... Janet never played the victim..

"OMG are you comparing Janet and JT! Totally Different situation."

I called Justin a pussy because of that video... Janet never played the victim..

Shawn, Janet played victim by saying ...no no no it was not intentional..i swear it was a mistake..its not my fault. Wtf do u call that? She's blaming the malfuction itself...and not taking full responsibility is her playing victim..and you all have the nerve to talk about Bee stans? You all are just like them...acting like Janet does no wrong and her shit dont stink... U cant talk about Bee stans when yall do the same shit. It's actually weird to witness...

Your comprehension skills are failing you. That post was not about excusing anything it was about pointing out hypocrisy at its highest muthafukin form.

You're trying to sidetrack it and downplay and I'm not letting you do that, Dayz. lol

Janet didn't try to blame Justin. Your attempts to sidetrack are ENTIRELY different than Justin acting as if he were betrayed and throwing Janet to the wolves to save himself.

The point remains that nothing justifies his actions. It's very simple.

He's going to be dragged when it's discussed. If you stan for Justin and Janet (as you and Game both do) you just have to accept that.

his actions in regard to that are always going to come up (especially on a JANET JACKSON forum) and he's going to be dragged

You're trying to sidetrack it and downplay and I'm not letting you do that, Dayz. lol

Janet didn't try to blame Justin. Your attempts to sidetrack are ENTIRELY different than Justin acting as if he were betrayed and throwing Janet to the wolves to save himself.

The point remains that nothing justifies his actions. It's very simple.

He's going to be dragged when it's discussed. If you stan for Justin and Janet (as you and Game both do) you just have to accept that.

his actions in regard to that are always going to come up (especially on a JANET JACKSON forum) and he's going to be dragged

how many damn times did Game and myself say he was wrong?????? :blink:

Shawn, Janet played victim by saying ...no no no it was not intentional..i swear it was a mistake..its not my fault. Wtf do u call that? She's blaming the malfuction itself...and not taking full responsibility is her playing victim..and you all have the nerve to talk about Bee stans? You all are just like them...acting like Janet does no wrong and her shit dont stink... U cant talk about Bee stans when yall do the same shit. It's actually weird to witness...

Janet stuck to her story... Both of them knew what was going to happen..

Justin is a pussy for acting like he didn't know..

Janet stuck to her story... Both of them knew what was going to happen..

Justin is a pussy for acting like he didn't know..

And Janet was acting like she didn't know it was gonna happen either!!!!!! ...wtf is wrong with you. She told Oprah she did not know it was gonna happen...so what is that Shawn? Did Janet not know?

how many damn times did Game and myself say he was wrong?????? :blink:

Exactly... and he's going to be dragged for it when it's discussed, because the past doesn't change. Us discussing it doesn't mean we haven't moved on.

its not stanning...yall still mad about ancient and wanna act like thats not why yall dislike him. Fakeshit

I've NEVER liked Julissa... EVER! lol