Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

But the actual fact is technically Usher's more successful as a producer if we're going by numbers and success by just writting with and producing for Bieber alone.

Da fuq. I thought that Justin writes his own songs for the most part. Maybe you need to do some 'Reasearch' of your own, whateva the fuck that means. :rolleyes:

Da fuq. I thought that Justin writes his own songs for the most part. Maybe you need to do some 'Reasearch' of your own, whateva the fuck that means. :rolleyes:

But you thought wrong........because Usher has writting credits on all of his albums (except his last 1)........

• Upvote 1

He wrote all his songs on his 2nd and Co-wrote on his newest..

MJ didn't write much for Thriller :umm: so the writing credit reach is out the window :coffee:

..........................................................don't recall ever saying he didn't write and that Michael wrote everything.......totally not what this conversations about,

Always gotta drag a Jackson down to Justin's level :sigh:

• Upvote 1

are you really using writing for Justin Bieber as a defense for Usher being a better 'artist' than Justin Timberlake. Chile....

You indicated Justin was "better" because he wrote & prduced for other for other artists and implied that Usher hasn't. Im just pointing out he didn't just do it but has more success in it. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

..........................................................don't recall ever saying he didn't write and that Michael wrote everything.......totally not what this conversations about,

Always gotta drag a Jackson down to Justin's level :sigh:

You're trying to drag JT's legacy down.. In his official thread

Rihanna used Justin..

When I found out he wrote 'Cold Case Love' I was floored and my voodoo spirit was lifted. He also co-wrote for Madonna on Hard Candy...'Voices' is my shit. I don't even stan for Justin Timberlake, but his musicality is ridiculous.

I find it funny that people put Justin on the same level as Usher. Not to take anything away from Usher because I think he is an incredible performer/entertainer when he wants to be, but Justin Timberlake wears and fits the 'artist' hat a little bit better. I just feel like Justin is on a whole different level, especially since he is able to produce songs for other artist. There is something to be said about that. I just get the feeling that Justin wants to cultivate and evolve his craft, I don't get that feeling from Usher.

I will have to disagree. One can prefer one over the other but I laugh when people say that Justin is on a whole other lever above Usher. It just seem that people who hold that opinion wants to uphold that JT is actually innovative, when I don't think he isn't. JT has had his moments, but I can't recall anytime when he was revolutionary. he hasn't exactly helped redefine any standards in this industry like MJ, Madonna, Janet, etc.

• Upvote 1

I will have to disagree. One can prefer one over the other but I laugh when people say that Justin is on a whole other lever above Usher. It just seem that people who hold that opinion wants to uphold that JT is actually innovative, when I don't think he isn't. JT has had his moments, but I can't recall anytime when he was revolutionary. he hasn't exactly helped redefine any standards in this industry like MJ, Madonna, Janet, etc.

AndYouKnowThatsRight_zps9906cc32.gif

I know that Justin is far from innovative. Like I said before, I am not a stan or even a fan really...but in my opinion Justin is a better artist than Usher. And to be perfectly clear, I use Usher just as much as I use Justin.

and neither has Usher

As someone who just defended Usher, I don't think his producing is that great myself despite his success in it in producing Timberlakes twin, like in my opinion neither of them are game changing tho both have done it, my only point in this is that Usher actually does also write & produce for others.

So I brought up a legend..

.......for what reason tho LOL it had nothing to do with the topic....

I know the actual idea of someone having the nerve to prefer good music over popular music seems absurd to some people......

It's not my fault u clearly feel some kind of way about JT murdering but theres nothing you,me or anyone can do about it...so ur just simply gonna have to get over it

The topic was musicians who write... And their Artistry

MJ the king of kings.. The artists of all male artists.. He didn't write every hit.. So you cannot drag JT for not writing some of hits (as if USHER wrote all of his)

But...that soooooo wasn't the topic, it was about Justin writting and producing for OTHER aritst and Usher not.....thats what the topic was, I just pointed out that he did, And was successful in it, so here we are.

And if you want to bring MJ in it (tho pointless) he did write for other artists.....Game.......come on now.

• Upvote 1