Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

It's not my fault u clearly feel some kind of way about JT murdering but theres nothing you,me or anyone can do about it...so ur just simply gonna have to get over it

Do I really have to repeat that Im used to bad musicians having mega successful albums? If this thread were about Lil Wayne or Bieber, my opinion would be the same....for the 30th time

Who does Usher write and produce for?

Bieber boo. *giggles*

As someone who just defended Usher, I don't think his producing is that great myself despite his success in it in producing Timberlakes twin, like in my opinion neither of them are game changing tho both have done it, my only point in this is that Usher actually does also write & produce for others.

nobody said that he didn't write and produce. I was just making it a point to show how much of a well rounded artist/musician Justin Timberlake is. You decided to jump to that conclusion.

Bieber boo. *giggles*

nobody said that he didn't write and produce. I was just making it a point to show how much of a well rounded artist/musician Justin Timberlake is. You decided to jump to that conclusion.

um....

I just feel like Justin is on a whole different level, especially since he is able to produce songs for other artist. There is something to be said about that.

Thats a direct indication that Usher doesn't because you were comparing the 2.

Okay,we've heard your opinion....how many times are you gonna reiterate it? It's not gonna. change NOTHIN

As many times as you seem to forget it or treat Justin like he's the only artist I've ever not liked to be successful.

Thats a direct indication that Usher doesn't because you were comparing the 2.

Im sorry that's how you took it boo, but that's not what I meant. I don't know enough or care to know enough about Usher to know if he actually writes or produces for other artist. Da fuq. :rolleyes:

If you were to put JT and Usher. in a studio by themselves..who do u think would truly come out with the better song

You mean Justin without Tim? Oh Usher by far, both of their songwritting isn't that impressive to me, so I'd go for who's the better vocalist, Usher, BY FAR

AND does Usher play instruments too like JT? WHICH furthermore supports why me.and voodoo say he.is far more musically inclined than Usher.

chile... my voodoo spirit cant be bothered with the bullshit. He this knee.grow thinks that Usher is the cat's meow, so be it. :huh:

chile... my voodoo spirit cant be bothered with the bullshit. He this knee.grow thinks that Usher is the cat's meow, so be it. :huh:

Since when is spreading knowlege thinking someone's "the cat's meow" I'm not Effrem, he'll be here in a bit to take that position, I just corrected what was wrong and answered the questions I knew...

BemadAllYouWantImStillRightAndIDontFeelBadForyou_zpsf9d149bd.gif

• Upvote 1

Since when is spreading knowlege thinking someone's "the cat's meow" I'm not Effrem, he'll be here in a bit to take that position, I just corrected what was wrong and answered the questions I knew...

alright boo. u keep jumping to them conclusions and making them invalid points. at the end of the day, Justin IS the better artist imo, end of. :coffee: Cute gif, btw.

alright boo. u keep jumping to them conclusions and making them invalid points. at the end of the day, Justin IS the better artist imo, end of. :coffee: Cute gif, btw.

Thats just your opinion since you didn't know these things about Usher that a casual fan like myself did I don't think you can accurately make that assumption, and thanks ;)

Like with Game & Dayz, still love ya.

I find it funny that people put Justin on the same level as Usher. Not to take anything away from Usher because I think he is an incredible performer/entertainer when he wants to be, but Justin Timberlake wears and fits the 'artist' hat a little bit better. I just feel like Justin is on a whole different level, especially since he is able to produce songs for other artist. There is something to be said about that. I just get the feeling that Justin wants to cultivate and evolve his craft, I don't get that feeling from Usher.

Right..... because his protege Justin Bieber does it all by himself... please. Bieber proves that Usher slays when it comes to mentoring/managing/marketing an artist.

Bieber being white also helps.

Right..... because his protege Justin Bieber does it all by himself... please. Bieber proves that Usher slays when it comes to mentoring/managing/marketing an artist.

Bieber being white also helps.

His protege peaked at 14 :umm: Beaver aint done shit since he hit puberty :coffee: Except start working out :ph34r:

.....except Usher has written & produced for other artist, and has had his own label for almost 10 years........

DoThereasearch_zps041ce3ba.gif

But the actual fact is technically Usher's more successful as a producer if we're going by numbers and success by just writting with and producing for Bieber alone.

But you thought wrong........because Usher has writting credits on all of his albums (except his last 1)........

..........................................................don't recall ever saying he didn't write and that Michael wrote everything.......totally not what this conversations about,

Always gotta drag a Jackson down to Justin's level :sigh:

You indicated Justin was "better" because he wrote & prduced for other for other artists and implied that Usher hasn't. Im just pointing out he didn't just do it but has more success in it. :coffee:

ALL THAT TRUFFFFFF! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

gators-graduation-applause.gif

• Upvote 1

If you were to put JT and Usher. in a studio by themselves..who do u think would truly come out with the better song

The 48 hour pop star challenge :excited: Justin don't want it

No Timbaland, no JD, just them producing on their own. :yahoo: Usher would win hands down. The vocals alone would massacre. Usher's over all look, fashion sense, clothing line and image is just better. And lord don't let it be a dance record. The stage performance would send Justin home crying.

tumblr_ldpj0yS5vN1qfy0g6o1_400.gif