The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Because releasing a sex book fresh off the AIDs scare, or cursing incessantly on live television and begging the host to smell your panties, or wearing your tits out to a fashion show, or hey, even flipping the bird in the same vein at your own concert is RLLY classy and appropriate. :rolleyes:

I'mma need for her to stop talking shit about everyone. It's starting to look bad.

The bitch has been a hypocrite her whole career. Alot like P!nk but thats another story

It has since Hard Candy era -_-

i think we know her new formula. find the hottest talent of the moment, collaborate with them and make sure that your name (Madonna) is said through.out the first single so that people know that its your shit music that they are listening too. :w00t::rolleyes:

thats still my gurl tho. -_-

i think we know her new formula. find the hottest talent of the moment, collaborate with them and make sure that your name (Madonna) is said through.out the first single so that people know that its your shit music that they are listening too. :w00t::rolleyes:

thats still my gurl tho. -_-

YEah <_< I don't like the follower Vadge -_-

Judging by the preview, i wont like her second single (Girls Gone Wild) either

I never heard any of his full albums but the singles from that :wub:. I think the last thing I enjoyed from him was Party to Damascus.

don't bother really :lol: Carnival and The Preacher's Son are the only ones i care about. The others have some great singles and a good album track here and there but as a whole do nothing for me

I love party to damascus, i also love his version of Wish you were here -_-

don't bother really :lol: Carnival and The Preacher's Son are the only ones i care about. The others have some great singles and a good album track here and there but as a whole do nothing for me

I love party to damascus, i also love his version of Wish you were here -_-

I can only stomach his voice for so long before I need to switch it off :lol:. I've neverheard a Fugees album all the way through :lmao:

That's gonna be it's peak. It was doing well off of the SB buzz but Whitney's death killed it now it's beginning to fall like a rock.

And on top of that the media is calling Whitney the Queen of Pop which has been Madonnas title for years.