The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

tumblr_lo8lwvylej1qk1r1j.gif

No one tried anything. No one doubted your fandom for Janet. I just said that you had been to a Madonna show when Joe said only white people go to M's concerts. I was just under the impression you were front row.

I think I may go to see this next tour of hers, but I think tickets have already gone on sale even for the states and she has no Detroit date so I may have to go to Chicago and as usual I will end up going thru a broker to get good seats, Im only paying for me to go fuck these dudes :filenails:

so madonna drops out of the top 50 in it's second week in the UK...

Not in the airplay top 50 and drops 12-20 on tv play...

what the hell happened in the UK? her second biggest market...

This is her worst performing lead single and only revolver did worse of all her official singles

Whitney Houston Rockin' Out To Madonna's Halftime Show

Just five days before her death, Whitney Houston was GETTIN' DOWN to Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show ... singing and dancing to the music like her old self ... and TMZ has the footage.

It all went down Feb. 5 at a bar inside the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel ... where Whitney watched the entire game with close family and friends. For the record, we're told she didn't have one drink.

But she did let loose ... because when Madge busted out Vogue ... a super-excited Whitney sang along and even busted out some of the trademark Vogue dance moves.

Sources close to the actress tell us ... Whitney RAVED about  the performance and then reminisced about the days when she would battle Madonna on the music charts.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/21/whitney-houston-superbowl-madonna-video/#.T0OXmyphiSM (Click link for video).

Aww. :lol: She was loving it.

Whitney Houston Rockin' Out To Madonna's Halftime Show

Just five days before her death, Whitney Houston was GETTIN' DOWN to Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show ... singing and dancing to the music like her old self ... and TMZ has the footage.

It all went down Feb. 5 at a bar inside the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel ... where Whitney watched the entire game with close family and friends. For the record, we're told she didn't have one drink.

But she did let loose ... because when Madge busted out Vogue ... a super-excited Whitney sang along and even busted out some of the trademark Vogue dance moves.

Sources close to the actress tell us ... Whitney RAVED about  the performance and then reminisced about the days when she would battle Madonna on the music charts.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/21/whitney-houston-superbowl-madonna-video/#.T0OXmyphiSM (Click link for video).

Aww. :lol: She was loving it.

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh, Nippy. :asham: