The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

• 2 weeks later...

She went back to being a slut again.. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Madonna.. :filenails:

what was she in GMAYL?

How many video's is it now? Madonna dancing in front of a wall... (with some get outta my way video projections.... lol)

She really is addicted to that... In the last video the director didnt' plan for a wall dance, but Madonna insisted it was in the video...

The video looks good, but very Gay minded.. correction.. very gay and i think the general public is getting bored of a 52 yo calling herself girl all the time and acting like a total whore...

The Gay fanclub already pre-ordered the album.... so who is she making this video for?

what was she in GMAYL?

How many video's is it now? Madonna dancing in front of a wall... (with some get outta my way video projections.... lol)

She really is addicted to that... In the last video the director didnt' plan for a wall dance, but Madonna insisted it was in the video...

The video looks good, but very Gay minded.. correction.. very gay and i think the general public is getting bored of a 52 yo calling herself girl all the time and acting like a total whore...

The Gay fanclub already pre-ordered the album.... so who is she making this video for?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: