(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Beyonce's Superbowl Performance

ThatOtherFan

you did good :yep: it was funny all the way thru....the only thing a little long in the tooth was Janet explaining why MDNA went number 1, she shoulda shaded not explained it, I think most of us know she bundled tickets with the album and that alone got her that number 1, but Prince was killa, MJ held his, and Madonna at the end killed me :lmao:

LOL... not every one knows that though. Plus that was my favorite piece of shade until I actually watched it myself (after I finished editing)... Prince was ABSOLUTELY my fav! lol

• Upvote 1

LOL... not every one knows that though. Plus that was my favorite piece of shade until I actually watched it myself (after I finished editing)... Prince was ABSOLUTELY my fav! lol

that parody was your best on point, the hand gestures all of it was on point to the shade....bitch shade honey...do it!!!!.....that shit was too damn funny :lmao:

This was the funniest video y'all have done. I loved everything about it! Love seeing Queen Janet read bitches lol. If y'all need any help defending Janet against any of them let me know. Ask Prince why he's still pressed over Janet and ask Beyonce when will she ever sell over 100 million records as a solo artist like Janet. She won't :)

Loooove Beyonce's voice!!

MJ's voice sounds so much like his, it's cute. :)

Living for the Janet and Madonna feud.

But chile, when Madonna said "We have a fly swatter and bug spray, we're not worried" - I bow down! Punch the Beyhive DOWNE!

You got Prince down to a TEE, he is usually messy interviews!!

PLEASEEE continue with Lady Gaga....I really want to see what Prince and Madonna have to say!

Lamont sounds so much like his fave :lmao:

it was great Shemar :wub:

Backhanded compliment! :rolleyes: lol

Thank you! :P

This was the funniest video y'all have done. I loved everything about it! Love seeing Queen Janet read bitches lol. If y'all need any help defending Janet against any of them let me know. Ask Prince why he's still pressed over Janet and ask Beyonce when will she ever sell over 100 million records as a solo artist like Janet. She won't :)

Awww, HoeHoe... I'm glad you like it! :)

I need help with the Gaga shade, because I really didn't think I would be doing another one of these. lol

Lamont sounds so much like his fave :lmao:

:rolleyes:

You aren't supposed to spill that tea! lol

It's true, I don't have to "try" hard to sound like Mike :lol: ... Jarrryl and BU know that too. lol

janet's last number one was with her last album....im just sayin

I know. I was just giving Metamucil some shade to throw. I let Janet DRAG her though. lol

It was SHADE...trying to write her off as a thing of the pass, as irrelevant. Legendtoya did it too. ;)

I think I did too good though, alot of the comments say Madonna had the best shade.lol

I have sixTEEN grammies..I have sold fdlfjlsjdf million records.. :lmao:

I look up to each and one of you.. :lmao: :lmao:

Poor Beyezebel, they would NOT let her be great!!!! -_-:lol:

Someone: You steal from each and every one of us too

Bey: I don't steal, I'm inspired.

:lmao:

"Jesus be a fence of originality" lol

have ya'll been keeping up with the Youtube views on this shit? Last night it had over 300 views, I just checked this shit is over 5000 views :mellow:....somebody somewhere is just mad :lmao:

I'm SHOCKED!!! lol In one day! :mellow: I've never had a video do so well, so fast! lol

"Jesus be a fence of originality" lol

:lmao:!!

Thank you, BU! :tear:

Don't be Jealous though! I was going to ask you to do Gaga for me... whenever I finally do the video. lol

Haha it's all good

Aww really?? Just hit me up whenever you need me. Though we need to talk anyway lol

Thank you, BUiesha! :tear:

Don't be Jealous though! I was going to ask you to do Gaga for me... whenever I finally do the video. lol

YOU MUST DO THE GAGA ONE!!! MADONNA'S SHADE WILL BE SO FUCKING LETHAL!!

Janet already said she liked the Gaga that sits behind the piano... #shade :lmao: :lmao:

If you need help, I could try to help out.

It could go viral :coffee:

:o:excited::dance::cheer:

and they requesting Part 2.....but I fear it may not live up to this one like WDIGM2 :whistle:

SHADE!!!! <_<

You're probably right though. -_- lol

YOU MUST DO THE GAGA ONE!!! MADONNA'S SHADE WILL BE SO FUCKING LETHAL!!

Janet already said she liked the Gaga that sits behind the piano... #shade :lmao: :lmao:

If you need help, I could try to help out.

YESSSSS Hotass! I would love it if you helped out! :clapping:

:lmao:!!

Haha it's all good

Aww really?? Just hit me up whenever you need me. Though we need to talk anyway lol

Yes, we do need to talk. Jarryl and I chatted via text last night. I'll come in the group chat to talk with all of you later on!

okay ummmmm just within say 20 minutes......... it's headed towards 7000 views :o

:o WTF!?! Wow... Like mouth on the floor GAGGING wow! lol