(PARODY) The Legends Panel: Beyonce's Superbowl Performance

ThatOtherFan

Lamont I think with this the viewers are gonna expect you to be the next Got2Breal :lol: I ain't even lying. It reminds me along with everybody else of it. That's one reason why the viewers want a part 2. Yeah i'll help you with Gaga and Madonna shade

Well you might as well become Lamont's manager ..since you'be been checkin every 2 seconds to see where he's at on the YouTube billboard charts ...lmao

Dayz :umm:

You just REFUSE to let me be great! :sigh:

"Bitch.. I don't see it" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:

anywho..... less than 30 views from 10,000 :coffee:

:yahoo:

..................................................in 2 days it got 10,000 views..................thats huge! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I'm still in shock! lol

Lamont darling, I am going to send you some friendly advice and ideas for GODga's video. I am a big fan of hers and I can give you a little tea on how to drag her and how she can drag others. :)

Thank you for your advice. It's a big help! I already told you this, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. I appreciate it! :good:

• Upvote 1

Won't let u be great..? Lol isn't it two positive posts I've made about u? Btw I have a very comical clever idea to add to the Gaga vid that would send the forum members over the roof !!! Make sure to contact me when u start..

All of your posts consist of backhanded compliments, Dayzz :rolleyes:

I'm STILL waiting on you to follow me again on Twitter too! <_< lol

I'm PM you. I'm working on ideas/script now. lol

I think if you do a part 2, Madonna has to take center stage, because the Madonna vs. GaGa will get you the most views, more than this last video, that's step 1. I would work on it until the shade is deadly....the way part 1 ended it sorta segways into part 2 being Madonna and GaGa

• Upvote 1

I think if you do a part 2, Madonna has to take center stage, because the Madonna vs. GaGa will get you the most views, more than this last video, that's step 1. I would work on it until the shade is deadly....the way part 1 ended it sorta segways into part 2 being Madonna and GaGa

Yeah, I want the shade to be viscous! lol Kishi gave me some great ideas though.

I just have to put it all together and hopefully make it work

okay now I'm a lil pissed....Youtube comment:

this was cute but false:

"Madonna fans who redeemed that code are not receiving the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket purchase..

BUT SHE HAD TO BUNDLE THE SHIT TO SELL IT RIGHT? OHHH OKAY.....:filenails:

okay now I'm a lil pissed....Youtube comment:

this was cute but false:

"Madonna fans who redeemed that code are not receiving the album for free. The price of Madonna's album was bundled into the ticket purchase..

BUT SHE HAD TO BUNDLE THE SHIT TO SELL IT RIGHT? OHHH OKAY..... :filenails:

I saw it... I'm like, that's still bundling albums with concert tickets. You can't get around it. lol

That was funny.

THANK YOU! :blush: