So Halle Berry is reprising Storm

bu.

!!!!!!!! Didn't he GO there in Shame! I was fucking amazed at his performance. That ending scene with him fucking those two girls was so INTENSE. It felt real. But it's one of those movies that I can only see once though. -_-

I agree I could only watch it in full once. But, I will be double damned if I havent downloaded the movie in blue ray quality and watched "that" scene a few times though. Purely for the artistry of course. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I agree I could only watch it in full once. But, I will be double damned if I havent downloaded the movie in blue ray quality and watched "that" scene a few times though. Purely for the artistry of course. :yep:

LMFAO! Chile..they went the fuck in..and it seemed like that scene lasted HOURS..it was so intense.

Like Bailey said, the academy deemed his performance to risky and edgy..it was a little uproar that he didn't get nominated for an Oscar..even when he won a few critics awards and was nominated for other awards. Eh..I think he did a damn good job..because when he went to the gay club and got his dick sucked!! I lost it after that!

Meanwhile the rest of the world gave no fucks :coffee:

The small portion who did, tuned in for Angel/Faith/Spike

Angel Barely hung on and had jumped the shark by season 3. I barely catch it in syndication. Faith was cute for about 4 months but that bitch was to Buffy what Kelly was to Brenda on 90210, a dick rider and a swagger jacker who would have given her overies to be Buffy Sanders. Truth be told, real Buffy fans prefer Kendra, the black slayer who was supposed to replace buffy after her first death. At the end of the day, Buffy still reigns supreme. EW, RS, Newsweek and Spin magazine have all listed it as one of the best shows of the last 20 years. So fall back with the buffy shade and stick to things you know, like making beats and having a big dick. :coffee:

Angel Barely hung on and had jumped the shark by season 3. I barely catch it in syndication. Faith was cute for about 4 months but that bitch was to Buffy what Kelly was to Brenda on 90210, a dick rider and a swagger jacker who would have given her overies to be Buffy Sanders. Truth be told, real Buffy fans prefer Kendra, the black slayer who was supposed to replace buffy after her first death. At the end of the day, Buffy still reigns supreme. EW, RS, Newsweek and Spin magazine have all listed it as one of the best shows of the last 20 years. So fall back with the buffy shade and stick to things you know, like making beats and having a big dick. :coffee:

#CLOCKED

dark-willow-26137071b6.gif

:hmph: