So Halle Berry is reprising Storm

bu.

Are we excited for a new X Men movie?

I am. I love the franchise tbh. I hope Storm get's a bigger role - I feel like she hasn't been utilized as best as she could be. I'm sick of Wolverine hogging all the limelight :rolleyes:.

Are we excited for a new X Men movie?

I am. I love the franchise tbh. I hope Storm get's a bigger role - I feel like she hasn't been utilized as best as she could be. I'm sick of Wolverine hogging all the limelight :rolleyes:.

I agree but as far as movies go male super heroes make bigger box office there's a reason Wonder Woman doesn't have a remake, because the idea of a stand alone female super hero isn't going to bring in the audience a male super hero would....I don't like it, but its the way things are

I agree but as far as movies go male super heroes make bigger box office there's a reason Wonder Woman doesn't have a remake, because the idea of a stand alone female super hero isn't going to bring in the audience a male super hero would....I don't like it, but its the way things are

I would have thought a super sexy female super hero would have the straight guys gagging? Let's ask our token straight, Effrem :lol:

I would have thought a super sexy female super hero would have the straight guys gagging? Let's ask our token straight, Effrem :lol:

I agree, BUT to be honest super hero females are adored by the gays not the str8, str8 men tend to want to see action films with male heroes

:sigh: I was hoping there'd be a new Storm

When Halle was originally cast i was not feeling it either. Then i got used to her and in the 3rd installment her character really got a chance to shine. So im happy she's back.

It's cause these chicks just aren't believable. The last believable chick to do it was Xena Warrior Princess.

Buffy/Charmed were decent efforts but I only tuned in for the villains. Angel ended up being a much better show as far as action/fights were concerned.

Female heroes are just...... weak/corny. I mean Wonder Woman..... a lasso and a invisible plane? :bored:

I could go down the list of corny females... Charlies Angels, Underworld, Resident Evil, Aeon Flux, Ultraviolet, Elektra ect.

Stop letting old white men writer for female characters and maybe ya'll might get a hit :sigh:

For what its worth I'll give ya'll Nikita, Kill Bill, Trinity from The Matrix, Cythia Rothrock, and Michelle Yeoh

Sometimes we'll tolerate Angelina Jolie :rolleyes:

xena_callisto_07.jpg

Nikita-Season-3-Casting.jpeg

Kill-Bill.jpeg

trinity-matrix-opening.jpg

cynthia_rothrock_hf_l_2_55387_21715.gif

crouching-tiger-hidden-dragon-m-y.jpg

You will NOT come for Buffy :umm:

Thank you!

I'm tellin you, these young bucks don't know a quality female heroine from a hole in the wall. Buffy is one of the best female super heroes ever created. Many a fanboy would argue she was THE best. She saved the world more times than half of them other hoes could count. And she stayed fucking some hot dick. That's a bad bish.

• Upvote 1

Thank you!

I'm tellin you, these young bucks don't know a quality female heroine from a hole in the wall. Buffy is one of the best female super heroes ever created. Many a fanboy would argue she was THE best. She saved the world more times than half of them other hoes could count. And she stayed fucking some hot dick. That's a bad bish.

I had to log in from the middle of the Mediterranean to co-sign this ish! Buffy is and was the shit.

• Upvote 1

My body is ready for this movie. :wub:

Michael Fassbender.. :wub:

Sir Ian Mcclellan as Magnesus.

Patrick Stewart as Prof. X-allah.

Ugh, I'm ready. :clapping:

I live for Michael ....can't nobody tell me shit after "Shame" that peen swinging and he dating a sista in real life too

I live for Michael ....can't nobody tell me shit after "Shame" that peen swinging and he dating a sista in real life too

!!!!!!!! Didn't he GO there in Shame! I was fucking amazed at his performance. That ending scene with him fucking those two girls was so INTENSE. It felt real. But it's one of those movies that I can only see once though. -_-

!!!!!!!! Didn't he GO there in Shame! I was fucking amazed at his performance. That ending scene with him fucking those two girls was so INTENSE. It felt real. But it's one of those movies that I can only see once though. -_-

oh I watched it several times I even downloaded "I want you love" Sister Sledge :whistle: his performance in Shame was too edgy for the awards he deserved, now he in a movie as a slave owner and Brad Pitt is signed onto the movie too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_Years_a_Slave_%28film%29

• Upvote 1