Floppy Rowland dismisses Keyshia Coldsores attack on Michelle

bu.

“It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts. We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don’t care what she said” replied the feisty songbird.

:lmao:

*waits for people to shade Kelly and her 'relevance'* :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

:lmao:

*waits for people to shade Kelly and her 'relevance'* :rolleyes:

Um nobody's really gonna shade Kelly for no damn Keyshia Cole so that's a fail right there. Kelly's more relevant than Keyshia and Kelly ain't scared of Keyshia that's why she said what she said

Keyshia needs to stop now before she steps into some shit she won't be able to get off of her shoe.

Let her say something about Beyonce and then bump into Jay Z at the next BET awards....

Um nobody's really gonna shade Kelly for no damn Keyshia Cole so that's a fail right there. Kelly's more relevant than Keyshia and Kelly ain't scared of Keyshia that's why she said what she said

Everyone gets shaded :umm:

Lmfao .. I cant believe she said the "we matter more to ppl than you do" part.... I didn't Kelly had it in her. But my only thing is Keyshia has the right to an opinion like everyone else and it was aassive amount of ppl who also said Michelle was a mess out there, which she was. But celebs get messy when they start tweetin tho...u just asking for it

. Kelly's more relevant than Keyshia

Thats a damn lie :lmao: sniffing that Brandy juice Joe? More relevant :umm: and this is based off what exactly?

Keep in mind... Keyshia has THREE platinum albums while the other one is the ugly step-sister who can't get another Gold album to save her solo career :umm:

And as of today, neither are relevant..

• Upvote 1

Seems like since Kelly appeared at the SB, she's gotten major exposure.

Anyway, it's tricky when celebs shade other celebs..especially on twitter..but it shouldn't matter..and Keyshia has a point though..Michelle just looked out of place up there..

Thats a damn lie :lmao: sniffing that Brandy juice Joe? More relevant :umm: and this is based off what exactly?

Keep in mind... Keyshia has THREE platinum albums while the other one is the ugly step-sister who can't get another Gold album to save her solo career :umm:

But Kelly is known internationally tbh. Keyshia is only known for the Diddy song she did - which even then is forgotten.

Yeah? That's not saying much since Kelly is directly associated with Beyonce.. Sooo

I think Kelly is starting to come into her own. She's all over urban radio and MTV Jams whenever I'm listening. And like Dayzzz said, a lot of ppl were paying attention to Kelly at the Superbowl, esp all the men on my TL lol. She did get a little thicker though >_< LOL

Yeah? That's not saying much since Kelly is directly associated with Beyonce.. Sooo

:umm: She's actually had single hits outside of the USA without Beyonce. obv she'll always be attached to beyonce's name and not the other way around - that's just like Jermaine and Michael :lol:.

• Upvote 1

I think Kelly is starting to come into her own. She's all over urban radio and MTV Jams whenever I'm listening. And like Dayzzz said, a lot of ppl were paying attention to Kelly at the Superbowl, esp all the men on my TL lol. She did get a little thicker though >_< LOL

Lets keep in mind, she was standing behind Beyonce at the SB. I mean no one would have seen her if Beyonce wasn't there

Lets keep in mind, she was standing behind Beyonce at the SB. I mean no one would have seen her if Beyonce wasn't there

But when the "backup singer" gets talked about more than the headliner.of this major event. Kelly wins and Beyonce loses,terribly. Quite embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

And? Kelly's "Simply Deep" has sold over 2 million copies alone which equals 2 Keyshia albums :) 2nd Kelly ain't ugly :mellow: Keyshia has to resort to airing out her family's dirty laundry and crack head antics to drum up attention for her albums. Kelly's had more success and is more known INTERNATIONALLY

But Kelly is known internationally tbh. Keyshia is only known for the Diddy song she did - which even then is forgotten.

Exactly but he mad tho :lol:

But when the "backup singer" gets talked about more than the headliner.of this major event. Kelly wins and Beyonce loses,terribly. Quite embarrassing.

Kelly has Game pressed just like the others. He also forgets that the success of Kelly and Nelly's "Dilemma" scared Beyonce's ass into not releasing her solo album before Kelly ")

Basically LOL. When I logged on FB, everyone was talking about Kelly. Even in class and work the next day ppl were talking about Kelly.

• Upvote 2

And? Kelly's "Simply Deep" has sold over 2 million copies alone which equals 2 Keyshia albums :) 2nd Kelly ain't ugly :mellow: Keyshia has to resort to airing out her family's dirty laundry and crack head antics to drum up attention for her albums. Kelly's had more success and is more known INTERNATIONALLY

Exactly but he mad tho :lol:

Kelly has Game pressed just like the others. He also forgets that the success of Kelly and Nelly's "Dilemma" scared Beyonce's ass into not releasing her solo album before Kelly ")

I see your delusional ass is here talking lies. You're worse than Craig and Brandy.. But At least Brandy had a real career

Keyshia sold more in the US... More than Kelly's WW sales...

Any singer could have resung that song with Nelly.. Hell Ashanti would have made it #1

Beyonce ain't sweating Kelly's solo career :lmao: maybe when bey was first coming out but we know whose the bigger act since day 1

• Upvote 1

I feel sorry for flop's Stans... You can love the music and blah blah but stay in your lane.. Your flop is a flop.. Not a hot artist

Basically LOL. When I logged on FB, everyone was talking about Kelly. Even in class and work the next day ppl were talking about Kelly.

I guess "everyone" is the 200-300 people in your life :blink: #delusion

:blink: I'm not mad. Just being real with you delusional stans

You think yo favorite flop shit doesn't stink.. Reality check: she's still gonna flop for the rest of her days

Who said I stanned for her? She's very far from my fav, I just give credit where credit is due, she's not as big as a flop as she was during those Miss Kelly days, she's actually getting a little shine now, esp from urban radio and urban music channels