Floppy Rowland dismisses Keyshia Coldsores attack on Michelle

bu.

A decline doesn't have to do what Usher's is doing. A decline is just a decrease over time.. From high to low and that's what she's on. From Simply Deep 600k to last years Here I Flop 125k

People talking about you isn't going to pay the bills... Isn't gonna sell the tickets... Isn't going to get you an endorsement. Talk is cheap

She's on the DECLINE becuz Simply Deep sold more than Here I Am? Have you put the weed aside and hit the pipe? Did you really just compare a 2002 to a 2011 album????? Every fucking artist has been on the decline since 02 ...THAT'S not a Kelly problem...that's an industry problem. Name one artist who is selling now what they sold 10 years ago. I will wait. You are hilarious as fuck right now. I can't even take u seriously after that failed example of a "decline" ..LMFAO . Stop...ur making my stomach hurt.

You can sit here and say being talked about doesn't pay the bills but it certainly can open doors for opportunities. And what exactly is Keyshia doin right now besides not selling, not being talked about, and have so much time on her hands to tweet about some women who are on the MAIN STAGE that she never in life will be on? I Guess you would rather be flop Keyshia in this situation...I'd gladly take flop Kellys positions over Keyshia's anyday....lmao

• Upvote 1

I was trying to quote day but my phone won't let me but anyway:

I was saying her association with Beyonce helps keep her relevant. Though she seems to be coming into her own, she is still known as that girl from Beyonce 's group to most people outside of the urban media.

No, she's known as that girl from DC3. Yall can miss me wit all that Beyonce's group shit...thats her stans preaching that.

Again, association doesn't mean shit at all. JC from Nsync came out as a solo act after JT blew up...where is JC now? What happened to his album? Oh. Association sure does keep ppl relevant doesnt it? LMFAOOO

• Upvote 1

She's on the DECLINE becuz Simply Deep sold more than Here I Am? Have you put the weed aside and hit the pipe? Did you really just compare a 2002 to a 2011 album????? Every fucking artist has been on the decline since 02 ...THAT'S not a Kelly problem...that's an industry problem. Name on artist who is selling now what they sold 10 years ago. I will wait. You are hilarious as fuck right now. I can't even take u seriously after that failed example of a "decline" ..LMFAO . Stop...ur making my stomach hurt.

You can sit here and saying being talked about doesn't pay the bills but it certainly can open doors for opportunities. And what exactly is Keyshia doin right now besides not selling, not being talked about, and have so much time on het hands to tweet about some women who are on the MAIN STAGE? I Guess you would rather be flop Keyshia in this situation...I'd gladly take flop Kellys positions over Keyshia's anyday....lmao

What does weed have to do with anything.. Especially numbers? You and republicans I swear...I compared an artist's career with herself.. It's not like I compared Kelly with Janet. So calm down

There is nothing wrong with comparing a 2002 album with a 2011 album sale from the same artist. Music downloading was just getting started and the beginning of the music decline. And in 2011 there were many artists still going Platinum/gold.

Lil Wayne is an artist who grew.. Jay-Z has been on a steady path of 1-3 million records sold..

So that leaves us with singles: single wise Kelly is a no one. She just uses hott rappers (Lil Wayne) to boost R&B singles then the album is released and it's shitty

So I state again.. Talk is cheap

No, she's known as that girl from DC3. Yall can miss me wit all that Beyonce's group shit...thats her stans preaching that.

Again, association doesn't mean shit at all. JC from Nsync came out as a solo act after JT blew up...where is JC now? What happened to his album? Oh. Association sure does keep ppl relevant doesnt it? LMFAOOO

Really? Bc Beyonce didn't make that group?

If Beyonce quit that group... And Kelly found a new girl.. Do you honestly think for a second they could succeed :umm:

JC separated from Justin.. Completely.. While Kelly talks about Beyonce everywhere she goes. Sooo comparing two different people isn't crazy but comparing one artist's albums sales is?

Put down the bottle. It's literally killing your brain

I mean Kellys the one that has a fashion collection coming, was a judge on the UK's biggest TV show, is recognized outside of BET and she did that whilst flopping. What's Keyshia doing besides sitting on the bench with her even floppier husband? Kelly may be a flop but she sure is living a comfortable life so I bet she's happy with what she's doing. Keyshia - although living a comfortable life still seems to stay mad.

• Upvote 4

I agree with so many of yall's posts! :lmao:

Kelly, along with Michelle are seen as Beyonce's backup dancers..even some people in the media have referred to them as that..and it was painfully obvious at the SB when they performed SL. :asham:

Although Kelly was trending that night because she looked HOT..it kinda gave her more exposure..

Kelly will be fine though. She'll always be second to Beyonce..it's just how it is.

And although we have ventured off the topic of Keyshia Cole, it should be that way..she isn't relevant anymore.

Game....so you can compare 2002 and a 2011? Since when? I've even see you talk about the difference in sales concerning your favs and how you can't compare. If memory serves me correct the last time we seen huge numbers (aside from Adele) was Usher,Mariah ...04 - 05 ish. After that sales took a major dip. It's gotten worst with each year. So yeah..music was still selling like hotcakes in 02 not much in 2011. Plat/gold ain't shit compared to the numbers 10 years ago. So yeah..major fail Game.

Miss me with the splitting hairs bullshit about JC separated himself from JT. Yea becuz we had completely forgot he was was in one of the biggest boy band with JT. LMAO....blah blah blah he was still associated with JT. Again, MJ was the biggest star in the world by 84' .. did that make Janet relevant in 84. Nope..no one cared. That's two examples of association not meaning shit. Oh, and where is Solange? Is she relevant too? Lmfaoooo...

• Upvote 2

Actions speak louder than words. Someone being a "hot topic" doesn't even matter as far as career. She's only being "noticed" bc Beyonce wanted her back up dancer at the Superbowl and no one likes the other 1

A decline doesn't have to do what Usher's is doing. A decline is just a decrease over time.. From high to low and that's what she's on. From Simply Deep 600k to last years Here I Flop 125k

People talking about you isn't going to pay the bills... Isn't gonna sell the tickets... Isn't going to get you an endorsement. Talk is cheap

But talk definitely got her co hosting the Oscars red carpet on ABC. I'm sure that paid a couple of bills while Keyshia was at home doing nothing as usual.

No one ignored that. That an excuse artist make when they're shitty

You can't prove that. She still outsold Kelly.. And Kelly was an international.... Person. Two million outside the US with Two albums.. And she has 3 albums.. Soo yeah

Beyonce 4, sold more than all of Kelly Rowland's US album sales COMBINED :coffee: you can't diss Beyonce's sales in a Kelly Rowland thread :lmao: That's fucking crazy

You still don't get it? Kelly's "Simply Deep" sold 600,000 in the US and an extra 2 million outside of the US :sigh: She's sold more albums than Keyshia period and who's comparing Kelly's sales to Beyonce's? Nobody but you

She's on the DECLINE becuz Simply Deep sold more than Here I Am? Have you put the weed aside and hit the pipe? Did you really just compare a 2002 to a 2011 album????? Every fucking artist has been on the decline since 02 ...THAT'S not a Kelly problem...that's an industry problem. Name one artist who is selling now what they sold 10 years ago. I will wait. You are hilarious as fuck right now. I can't even take u seriously after that failed example of a "decline" ..LMFAO . Stop...ur making my stomach hurt.

You can sit here and say being talked about doesn't pay the bills but it certainly can open doors for opportunities. And what exactly is Keyshia doin right now besides not selling, not being talked about, and have so much time on her hands to tweet about some women who are on the MAIN STAGE that she never in life will be on? I Guess you would rather be flop Keyshia in this situation...I'd gladly take flop Kellys positions over Keyshia's anyday....lmao

Typical of Game to be reaching for anything he can find in order not to be wrong 11.22.10-6-Principles-for-Reaching-Your-Ultimate-Career-Potential-Part-1.jpg

Exactly! That dumb ass logic about Beyonce keeping bitches relevant is dumb as hell. How many Jacksons are associated with Michael and Janet yet no one gives a damn? lol

But talk definitely got her co hosting the Oscars red carpet on ABC. I'm sure that paid a couple of bills while Keyshia was at home doing nothing as usual.

Yeah they mad :lol:

I have nothing against Kelly but let not pretend that she was ever, is, or will be any type of big star. If that was meant to happen, it would have happened a while ago. At this point she is a D-list singer on her own. She's had her moments but she hasn't achieved anything consistently to be much of a factor in the game. At least Keyshia was more consistent in her prime.Yeah she's famous enough to get work, but that doesn't make her as big as some want to make it seem.

I have nothing against Kelly but let not pretend that she was ever, is, or will be any type of big star. If that was meant to happen, it would have happened a while ago. At this point she is a D-list singer on her own. She's had her moments but she hasn't achieved anything consistently to be much of a factor in the game. At least Keyshia was more consistent in her prime.Yeah she's famous enough to get work, but that doesn't make her as big as some want to make it seem.

But that's not our point, we're just explaining how Kelly has come into her own and at this point in her career, she is more relevant than Keyshia Cole.

But that's not our point, we're just explaining how Kelly has come into her own and at this point in her career, she is more relevant than Keyshia Cole.

Fine. I agree that atm, Kelly is more relevant than Keyshia, just don't think Keyshia has nothing on Kelly though.

How anybody could argue Quichesha has more "relevance" than Kelly is beyond me :lol: People need to stop thinking on a local level too - out of the US, Ms Cole is nothing more than a poor mans Mary J. Crispy Chicken, IF THAT! Im sorry but she does not register and this argument needs to stop.

• Upvote 2

How anybody could argue Quichesha has more "relevance" than Kelly is beyond me :lol: People need to stop thinking on a local level too - out of the US, Ms Cole is nothing more than a poor mans Mary J. Crispy Chicken, IF THAT! Im sorry but she does not register and this argument needs to stop.

Exactly! It's the haters that just wanna make it seem like Kelly has nothing against anyone who she's up against.

Game....so you can compare 2002 and a 2011? Since when? I've even see you talk about the difference in sales concerning your favs and how you can't compare. If memory serves me correct the last time we seen huge numbers (aside from Adele) was Usher,Mariah ...04 - 05 ish. After that sales took a major dip. It's gotten worst with each year. So yeah..music was still selling like hotcakes in 02 not much in 2011. Plat/gold ain't shit compared to the numbers 10 years ago. So yeah..major fail Game.

Miss me with the splitting hairs bullshit about JC separated himself from JT. Yea becuz we had completely forgot he was was in one of the biggest boy band with JT. LMAO....blah blah blah he was still associated with JT. Again, MJ was the biggest star in the world by 84' .. did that make Janet relevant in 84. Nope..no one cared. That's two examples of association not meaning shit. Oh, and where is Solange? Is she relevant too? Lmfaoooo...

it's 10 years.. not 20 or more... it's comparable...

JC is the Kelly Rowland of N'SYNC... We know he's there but JT is 10983x better...

I didn't know Janet was in a group with MJ... what was this group called? :blink: siblings aren't the same as group acts going solo

and _____ has a job on (Insert reality show)... if she were relevant.. she wouldn't be hosting a red carpet gig

You still don't get it? Kelly's "Simply Deep" sold 600,000 in the US and an extra 2 million outside of the US :sigh: She's sold more albums than Keyshia period and who's comparing Kelly's sales to Beyonce's? Nobody but you

Typical of Game to be reaching for anything he can find in order not to be wrong

Exactly! That dumb ass logic about Beyonce keeping bitches relevant is dumb as hell. How many Jacksons are associated with Michael and Janet yet no one gives a damn? lol

Yeah they mad :lol:

Kelly Rowland sold 3.7 million... Keyshia 4.5million... world wide sales include the US

Janet got out of MJ's shadow... And never was back up singer/dancer for MJ... then showed him up in 1995 :coffee: then outsold him in 2001... Janet is her own brand... Kelly Rowland is not.. there's not an interview Kelly hasn't done that doesn't mention Beyonce...

People need to stop acting like Kelly is some star abroad. Yes, Kelly has attained the success abroad the eludes Keyshia, but it's been sporadic and is definitely not enough to make up for her lack of success in the US.

I really do not hate Kelly and I wish she would be more successful than she is, but I find it asinine that she is a whole level above Keyshia.

• Upvote 2

If i were a record executive I probably wouldn't even sign kelly rowland. O_O

I think she's cute. But honestly her vocals are just ok. She can keep a tune but she never brings anything extra. She doesn't project her voice too well. So even if Beyonce allowed their mics to work she'd still be sung over. Her voice is decent but its not very distinctive. AND her music isn't all that. She's likeable I guess, but a part of me thinks the people who are her fans generally favor the underdogs. They probably like JC more than Justin, Melody over Nicole, and Pepsi over Coca Cola.

• Upvote 1

People need to stop acting like Kelly is some star abroad. Yes, Kelly has attained the success abroad the eludes Keyshia, but it's been sporadic and is definitely not enough to make up for her lack of success in the US.

They are acting like she's Adele in Europe or something... Her success is minimal... similar to Leona Lewis in the US

• Upvote 1