Floppy Rowland dismisses Keyshia Coldsores attack on Michelle

bu.

People need to stop acting like Kelly is some star abroad. Yes, Kelly has attained the success abroad the eludes Keyshia, but it's been sporadic and is definitely not enough to make up for her lack of success in the US.

I really do not hate Kelly and I wish she would be more successful than she is, but I find it asinine that she is a whole level above Keyshia.

But at least she is known! Due to XFactor exposure, dance tracks or DC legacy...go to most parts of Europe, Asia, Australia, im sure they would know who Kelly is. Im just not sure you can say the same for Quichesha -_-. Im not trying to stan or shade for either of them but it is what it is.

I didn't think I would ever see the day where ppl was actually reppin Keyshia Cole. We've reached an all time low. But hey this is PJ nothing is surprising anymore

Meh. Most people on here knows that Keylolo's time has passed. It's that some people are giving Kelly a bit too much over her.

The argument that either one of them is more relevant right now than the other is funny. They're kinda on the same level tbh. Keyshia hasn't had a hit in a while and Kelly's last was "Motivation" which was 2 years ago...which basically puts her back at square one. So Kelly's more relevant cause people were talking about how thick she looked at the Super Bowl the next day??

• Upvote 1

The argument that either one of them is more relevant right now than the other is funny. They're kinda on the same level tbh. Keyshia hasn't had a hit in a while and Kelly's last was "Motivation" which was 2 years ago...which basically puts her back at square one. So Kelly's more relevant cause people were talking about how thick she looked at the Super Bowl the next day??

Agrees. They're both on the same level

Don't forget she was interviewing relevant people on the Oscar's Red Carpet.. That makes her less irrelevant right? :lol:

No she's more relevant because we can actually turn on the radio and hear her voice. We can't say the same for Keyshia. As an avid listener of Hip Hop and R&B radio I can honestly say I barely hear a Keyshia Cole song on the radio. She's done. Kelly has a bit of buzz right now. That's why rappers and R&B singers want her in their videos and on their hooks.

• Upvote 1

No she's more relevant because we can actually turn on the radio and hear her voice. We can't say the same for Keyshia. As an avid listener of Hip Hop and R&B radio I can honestly say I barely hear a Keyshia Cole song on the radio. She's done. Kelly has a bit of buzz right now. That's why rappers and R&B singers want her in their videos and on their hooks.

I can't argue that point, because I don't listen to radio....but I guess being relegated to 'hook girl' is working for her so...

If i were a record executive I probably wouldn't even sign kelly rowland. O_O

I think she's cute. But honestly her vocals are just ok. She can keep a tune but she never brings anything extra. She doesn't project her voice too well. So even if Beyonce allowed their mics to work she'd still be sung over. Her voice is decent but its not very distinctive. AND her music isn't all that. She's likeable I guess, but a part of me thinks the people who are her fans generally favor the underdogs. They probably like JC more than Justin, Melody over Nicole, and Pepsi over Coca Cola.

Good thing you aren't :) these clips from this youtube video shows that Kelly can do more than keep a tune. She doesn't blow you out the water but she can make a spash or two lol

I didn't think I would ever see the day where ppl was actually reppin Keyshia Cole. We've reached an all time low. But hey this is PJ nothing is surprising anymore

That's a damn shame but haters gonna hate. Hell I bet if it was Kelly up against

I can't argue that point, because I don't listen to radio....but I guess being relegated to 'hook girl' is working for her so...

you seem upset? :) At least she's being paid to be on popular new artists hooks and ain't nobody paying Keyshia to be on their songs. Mariah has been paid plenty of times to be a hook girl. Is that a problem?

Just watch MTV Jams for an hour and you'll probably see about three Kelly videos lol! Esp that song with her and Future!

which song this one?

you seem upset? :) At least she's being paid to be on popular new artists hooks and ain't nobody paying Keyshia to be on their songs. Mariah has been paid plenty of times to be a hook girl. Is that a problem?

which song this one?

This one

It's always on the damn radio and tv lol

Upset about what exactly? :huh: I didn't come in here defending one over the other, but I get that that's your girl. Stan. the fuck. out.

The argument can be made for Keyshia too that she's on a successful TV show right now...in the end neither situation will do anything to boost their respective solo careers, so again, they're even.

And no, being a hook girl is not a problem, if people aren't using you as a solo artist it's the next best thing, I guess.

• Upvote 1

The argument can be made for Keyshia too that she's on a successful TV show right now...in the end neither situation will do anything to boost their respective solo careers, so again, they're even.

On BET :umm:. At least white/asian people know of Kelly :lol: