Floppy Rowland dismisses Keyshia Coldsores attack on Michelle

bu.

I see your delusional ass is here talking lies. You're worse than Craig and Brandy.. But At least Brandy had a real career

Keyshia sold more in the US... More than Kelly's WW sales...

Any singer could have resung that song with Nelly.. Hell Ashanti would have made it #1

Beyonce ain't sweating Kelly's solo career :lmao: maybe when bey was first coming out but we know whose the bigger act since day 1

Name the lies I told. Kelly's total album sales >>>>>>>>>>> Keyshia's worldwide and she's still had more success international including 2 no.1s in the UK. Still mad?

Why does Kelly have you so mad though?

she really does tho :lol:

Who said I stanned for her? She's very far from my fav, I just give credit where credit is due, she's not as big as a flop as she was during those Miss Kelly days, she's actually getting a little shine now, esp from urban radio and urban music channels

A little more shine? You said that during her other "eras".. I bet if I did a search, it would prove just that :coffee:

Who said I stanned for her? She's very far from my fav, I just give credit where credit is due, she's not as big as a flop as she was during those Miss Kelly days, she's actually getting a little shine now, esp from urban radio and urban music channels

You know how it works here, don't matter if they're your #2 or #20, if you like them and defend them, yous a stan LOL I'm known as a stan here for artist who arent even in my top 5, but oh well lol,

• Upvote 1

Don't be delusional.. Beyonce was the trending topic on Twitter... Not Kelly

Um.. Kelly DID trend that night ..LMFAOOOO ..anddddddd she was trending for good reasons while Beyonce was trending becuz of the "I was expecting so much more" comments that we all became familiar with...remember that? Trending for all the wrong reasons is not an accomplishment,bud. Most ppl found her underwhelming

• Upvote 2

Name the lies I told. Kelly's total album sales >>>>>>>>>>> Keyshia's worldwide and she's still had more success international including 2 no.1s in the UK. Still mad?

she really does tho :lol:

Joe, I do have to agree with Game. Ur giving Kelly (the solo act) too much. but I understand that's ur duty as a Stan lol. But see Im the voice of reason..lol he's wrong on one aspect of Kelly and ur wrong on another aspect concerning Kelly. The score is 1 - 1 lmao.

You know how it works here, don't matter if they're your #2 or #20, if you like them and defend them, yous a stan LOL I'm known as a stan here for artist who arent even in my top 5, but oh well lol,

Actually.. I know what you mean.. when people called me a JT Stan... he's not even in my top ten...

So I apologize for calling Escapades a "stan" but I don't apologize for calling him delusional... y'all giving Kelly too much. Yeah she's trending during Beyonce's concert special... but she's not even bubbling on the Hot 100... She's the Paris Hilton of the music industry minus the sex tape and replace it with talent... People know she's out there.. but they don't care what she's doing

• Upvote 1

Actually.. I know what you mean.. when people called me a JT Stan... he's not even in my top ten...

So I apologize for calling Escapades a "stan" but I don't apologize for calling him delusional... y'all giving Kelly too much. Yeah she's trending during Beyonce's concert special... but she's not even bubbling on the Hot 100... She's the Paris Hilton of the music industry minus the sex tape and replace it with talent... People know she's out there.. but they don't care what she's doing

I'm a girl! :umm: And how am I delusional? It's not like I'm in here saying her next album will sell more than "21"! I'm just saying she's coming into her own as an artist. She finally found her lane and that's selling sex and appearing on songs for the hottest rappers out right now. I swear I was watching MTV Jams and seen Kelly about three times in an hour LOL. No one here is calling her the next Beyonce, we are just giving credit where credit is due!

• Upvote 2

I guess Kelly has to do Adele numbers for him to give any kind of credit -which means everyone is a flop in that case but anyway...I completely agree Escapade...Kelly is a bit more popular than she was before Motivation. She has found her niche and is owning it..she doesn't seem timid and lost about who she was as an artist. She's 100% more confident and comfortable in her skin. Who can't see that she aint at least a notch higher than she was 4 , 5 years ago. Kelly is somewhere in the middle between Joe's exaggeration and Game's delusion.

You keep reiterating something that no one has said. Lmao.

No one said she is selling like crazy. Are that her career has completely taken off. Where da fuck is your comprehension skills,on vacay? We said TALK....talk...talk...shes being noticed more. Being noticed is not a direct effect on sales.You can't expect someone who wasn't selling before the major decline in music world sales to all of a sudden sell well.It's unfair and just stupid. It's an uphill battle for her. Sales or not ppl are at least talking about Kelly more than someone like Keyshia. I'd rather have some type of buzz talk about me with low sales than no talkabout me at all with no sales. How can Kelly be on the decline when her earlier shit never went anywhere successwise. Lmfao. She would have had to be successful to decline.

• Upvote 1

I guess Kelly has to do Adele numbers for him to give any kind of credit -which means everyone is a flop in that case but anyway...I completely agree Escapade...Kelly is a bit more popular than she was before Motivation. She has found her niche and is owning it..she doesn't seem timid and lost about who she was as an artist. She's 100% more confident and comfortable in her skin. Who can't see that she aint at least a notch higher than she was 4 , 5 years ago. Kelly is somewhere in the middle between Joe's exaggeration and Game's delusion.

Exactly! You can definitely notice that Kelly is more comfortable now than when she was doing that "Commander" shit with David Guetta. She seemed so damn lost. Now she's seems very comfortable. What Game doesn't understand is that we're not talking about sales, we're talking about how she's getting a little more buzz than she was at first. Even at the Grammy's this year Kelly made tons of ppl's best dressed list, that's not something that a completely irrelevant person does!

meanwhile-outside-the-grammys.jpg

• Upvote 1

^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But like I said before, Game makes a valid point. Keyshia is overall more successful than Kelly and Kelly's international success doesn't make up as much ground as others would like to believe.

But now I would say people do care more for Kelly than Keyshia, a little because she did gain a little ground after Motivation but moreso because of her association with Beyonce.

Kelly being overshadowed my Beyonce is a double-edged sword. Though it holds her back, it buoys her too.

The part where you said Kelly gained a little.ground after Motivation but moreso becuz of her association with Beyonce...

That part throws me becuz why wasnt her association to Beyonce gaining her any success before Motivation if that's the case? Kelly had success becuz of Wayne if anything..which was a smart move on her part. Which in turn makes Kelly the master of her success. Beyonce has nothing to do with Kelly getting more attention now at all. Just becuz ur associated wit a big star doesnt mean shit case.in point Janets first two failed albums. Kelly's history of being apart of one of.the biggest female groups of all time is her lifeguard not Beyonce. Beyonce's name and/or success didnt do shit for Kelly before or after Motivation...

• Upvote 2

The part where you said Kelly gained a little.ground after Motivation but moreso becuz of her association with Beyonce...

That part throws me becuz why wasnt her association to Beyonce gaining her any success before Motivation if that's the case? Kelly had success becuz of Wayne if anything..which was a smart move on her part. Which in turn makes Kelly the master of her success. Beyonce has nothing to do with Kelly getting more attention now at all. Just becuz ur associated wit a big star doesnt mean shit case.in point Janets first two failed albums. Kelly's history of being apart of one of.the biggest female groups of all time is her lifeguard not Beyonce. Beyonce's name and/or success didnt do shit for Kelly before or after Motivation...

Exactly and if that was the case why is Michelle still irrelevant? At least we hear Kelly on the radio!

• Upvote 1

You keep reiterating something that no one has said. Lmao.

No one said she is selling like crazy. Are that her career has completely taken off. Where da fuck is your comprehension skills,on vacay? We said TALK....talk...talk...shes being noticed more. Being noticed is not a direct effect on sales.You can't expect someone who wasn't selling before the major decline in music world sales to all of a sudden sell well.It's unfair and just stupid. It's an uphill battle for her. Sales or not ppl are at least talking about Kelly more than someone like Keyshia. I'd rather have some type of buzz talk about me with low sales than no talkabout me at all with no sales. How can Kelly be on the decline when her earlier shit never went anywhere successwise. Lmfao. She would have had to be successful to decline.

He's ignoring that

^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But like I said before, Game makes a valid point. Keyshia is overall more successful than Kelly and Kelly's international success doesn't make up as much ground as others would like to believe.

But now I would say people do care more for Kelly than Keyshia, a little because she did gain a little ground after Motivation but moreso because of her association with Beyonce.

Kelly being overshadowed my Beyonce is a double-edged sword. Though it holds her back, it buoys her too.

How when don't nobody know who Keyshia is outside of Chicago and the ATL? :mellow: Kelly's international success although little does give her way more ground than Keyshia. Kelly's album sold 2 million outside of the states and as Game said earlier she doesn't even have platinum in the US so for her to sell 2million outside the US is pretty good

Thank you!!! Hell if Beyonce's the reason for success then she didn't help herself with "4lop"

Michelle was a mess though.

Keyshia didnt lie.

Kelly is coming into her own, but forreal though, kelly's fame is made up of 85% Beyonce.Destiny's Child

When are y'all gonna get it?
  • Upvote 1

I'm not even seeing 10% w/ Beyonce. If anything by Beyonce being out as a female solo artist...it makes it harder for Kelly. she is Kelly's competition categorically speaking. Beyonce overshadowing the likes of Ashanti,Mya,Monica and a whole list of other hoes who are beneath her including Kelly, so for Kelly thats a disservice more than anything...lmfao...how in the fuck is that helping her???????????

• Upvote 1

Actions speak louder than words. Someone being a "hot topic" doesn't even matter as far as career. She's only being "noticed" bc Beyonce wanted her back up dancer at the Superbowl and no one likes the other 1

A decline doesn't have to do what Usher's is doing. A decline is just a decrease over time.. From high to low and that's what she's on. From Simply Deep 600k to last years Here I Flop 125k

People talking about you isn't going to pay the bills... Isn't gonna sell the tickets... Isn't going to get you an endorsement. Talk is cheap

He's ignoring that

How when don't nobody know who Keyshia is outside of Chicago and the ATL? :mellow: Kelly's international success although little does give her way more ground than Keyshia. Kelly's album sold 2 million outside of the states and as Game said earlier she doesn't even have platinum in the US so for her to sell 2million outside the US is pretty good

Thank you!!! Hell if Beyonce's the reason for success then she didn't help herself with "4lop"

When are y'all gonna get it?

No one ignored that. That an excuse artist make when they're shitty

You can't prove that. She still outsold Kelly.. And Kelly was an international.... Person. Two million outside the US with Two albums.. And she has 3 albums.. Soo yeah

Beyonce 4, sold more than all of Kelly Rowland's US album sales COMBINED :coffee: you can't diss Beyonce's sales in a Kelly Rowland thread :lmao: That's fucking crazy

I was trying to quote day but my phone won't let me but anyway:

I was saying her association with Beyonce helps keep her relevant. Though she seems to be coming into her own, she is still known as that girl from Beyonce 's group to most people outside of the urban media.

• Upvote 1