Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

No.I don't get bothered by predictability. She could die and you'd say the same shit. "she dumb" - "that coffin she in dumb" - "who she think she is lying in a golden platinum diamond studded coffin - dumb bitch".

Which as I said before is the truth :lol: Maybe you need to see her interviews or something cause it's clear as a ziploc bag that Beyonce is dumb. Maybe I should be more polite and say "not too bright".

Which as I said before is the truth :lol: Maybe you need to see her interviews or something cause it's clear as a ziploc bag that Beyonce is dumb. Maybe I should be more polite and say "not too bright".

Call her what you want...I just think it's predictable :). It's like Game being in a flops thread. Or black people in Justin's thread. Or someone saying 'I don't like Confessions' resulting in Effrem popping up posting countless Usher pics calling him the Pharaoh or emperor or sultan or whatever. *waits for my friend jarryl to come in too*

I've seen plenty of her interviews but I don't remember them testing her mathematics or IQ :unsure:

Call her what you want...I just think it's predictable :). It's like Game being in a flops thread. Or black people in Justin's thread. Or someone saying 'I don't like Confessions' resulting in Effrem popping up posting countless Usher pics calling him the Pharaoh or emperor or sultan or whatever.

I've seen plenty of her interviews but I don't remember them testing her mathematics or IQ :unsure:

Just as predictable as her releasing trash and her stans praising it :) what kind of shit? :mellow:

Just as predictable as her releasing trash and her stans praising it :) what kind of shit? :mellow:

Beyonce's music is amazing :umm:. Take away B'Day and I Am (the fast songs).

Oh I made a mistake there. It's supposed to say something else but I didn't know how to express it, stopped typing and forgot to take it out. My bad.

yes and her stans were still trying to praise that trash like they're doin' with this song. IDC if it's a buzz single or not it's trash.

I enjoyed "Run the World" the beat went hard (even though it was a sample). I didn't like it at first but it grew on me and I still sing it all the time now. I usually always hate her first single initially (Deja Vu, Single Ladies) Crazy in Love was the only song I liked of hers when I first heard it, but I always grow to appreciate her songs later

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this whole thread is giving me muh fucking life.....Bu ....hush up :lol: Im gagging at all this shit....whew, anyway let me put my twice cents in, Im with Matt on this one....WHOA...I mean bitch came out the gate Ciara style pronouncing she the fucking queen in this bitch, like huh? Just because you fucked a golden Camel doesn't bring yo punk ass back from them flop ass albums, that last album was bullshit, and I been told this bitch about that ghetto shit, bitch you aint hood, who da fuck is she playing to? Oh that's right them queens that do her whole dance routine in the club, I swear I be like not this single ladies shit again ewwww :umm: .....Them lyrics are so ratchet, like Beyonce is hood now, wow, Ciara just took her clothes off its a simple formula :bored:

yes and her stans were still trying to praise that trash like they're doin' with this song. IDC if it's a buzz single or not it's trash.

you know what....I write some long shit but you have a thing for summing it up in as few words needed...however, I must say it dont really stank its just hmmmm Beyonce miss clean for the most part, I said most part, is now ratchet....how cute :filenails:

I just want to hear "ratchet" with gaga and azealia

I see azealia, I don't see gaga, Madonna can continue to do dat shit, bitch is on her touring game, I hardly ever hear about gaga, and they swore that bitch was the new Madonna, I'm like Madonna went on for decades honey even when shit hit the fan bitch was like fuck it and she went on to become the top selling female artist in history....fucking bitch :filenails:

I see azealia, I don't see gaga, Madonna can continue to do dat shit, bitch is on her touring game, I hardly ever hear about gaga, and they swore that bitch was the new Madonna, I'm like Madonna went on for decades honey even when shit hit the fan bitch was like fuck it and she went on to become the top selling female artist in history....fucking bitch :filenails:

I don't think you know about either Gaga or Azealia so I'm gonna need you to keep those invalid opinions to yourself ^_^

This isn't the first single. It's just something she released for fun. No need to be pressed

"fun" oh no mam, aint no fucking fun in this shit, bitch is ghetto as hell and did she not just "not" sing for the President of the United muthafucking States? Fun is a yacht trip, this shit is just fucking gutter. like gurl you coulda went butt ass naked, RiRi is running da shit, but lets not bringing other artists into it right? I think its that Christian Tina Knowles stuff never be a ho, hoes sale records.... :lmao: act like a hood chick ...yes they will believe you daughter

I don't think you know about either Gaga or Azealia so I'm gonna need you to keep those invalid opinions to yourself ^_^

bitch, Just Dance, Paparazzi, got my fucking life there too, and Azelia after I got unhooked off the drug 212 was I listen to Licorice and watched the fucking video, which nowadays since radio and video are dead anyway, I was like chick talking about rich old White dudes eating her pussy, and Im really not mad the song coulda been hotter like 212 but bitch I see it, and now her promo on point, even youtube promoting her, and her promo team is working since she signed with Intercope, they got her together I see it...and she spit better than Nicki/Roman or whatever that shit is she call herself

bitch, Just Dance, Paparazzi, got my fucking life there too, and Azelia after I got unhooked off the drug 212 was I listen to Licorice and watched the fucking video, which nowadays since radio and video are dead anyway, I was like chick talking about rich old White dudes eating her pussy, and Im really not mad the song coulda been hotter like 212 but bitch I see it, and now her promo on point, even youtube promoting her, and her promo team is working since she signed with Intercope, they got her together I see it...and she spit better than Nicki/Roman or whatever that shit is she call herself

:coffee:

Beyonce's music is amazing :umm:. Take away B'Day and I Am (the fast songs).

Oh I made a mistake there. It's supposed to say something else but I didn't know how to express it, stopped typing and forgot to take it out. My bad.

I swear to God I would buy you Beyonce tickets just to never hear you say that again....it was cute for a minute and a few seconds inbetween but overall Beyonce music, take away the debut, pretty much sucks all the way around, and finally flopping caught up to her and baby came...anyway, Im not bowing down fuck dat,