Beyonce - Bow Down Bitches / I Been On (Snippets)

bu.

I swear to God I would buy you Beyonce tickets just to never hear you say that again....it was cute for a minute and a few seconds inbetween but overall Beyonce music, take away the debut, pretty much sucks all the way around, and finally flopping caught up to her and baby came...anyway, Im not bowing down fuck dat,

Yes I can't believe he said that shit. I just let it go :lol: The world knows Beyonce does not have no damn Amazing music

Call her what you want...I just think it's predictable :). It's like Game being in a flops thread. Or black people in Justin's thread. Or someone saying 'I don't like Confessions' resulting in Effrem popping up posting countless Usher pics calling him the Pharaoh or emperor or sultan or whatever. *waits for my friend jarryl to come in too*

I've seen plenty of her interviews but I don't remember them testing her mathematics or IQ :unsure:

that's the problem had they we wouldn't be hearing this ratchetedness, unlike JT's "different", "ghetto" doesn't need to grow on you, ghetto is just that...ewww

I liked this before I realized they were just snippets. This sounds like a great album opener, but as two separate songs? This mash-up seems to be more interesting than the sum of its parts.

Agreed. I like the mash-up, but stll interested to see how the songs hold up on their own. I'm loving the Houston homage with the chop&screw and UGK references too.

• Upvote 1

Its clearly just some buzz fun leaks. I don't see whats wrong with it really would I buy a whole album of that mess. Of course not.

sorry what you say? I think I just heard "parking lot ass" on a Beyonce record/snippet buzz ratchet Im so damn confused. :unsure:

.........Oh you know I got somethin to say... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IT'S AS IF RUN FROM THE TOP 10 TAUGHT HER NOTHING!!!

It's always so funny to me when people (SHE) makes her out to be this "deep" "real" artist, but has been keeping it simple and hoodrat since B'day (except B'day wasn't even that hood, just more than Dangerously In Love, the only quality album she has).....very seldom do I use the words "EW" to describe a song....but when it comes to Bey it's the 1st thought I had for Run The World, it's the 1st thought I had for Countdown, and it's very much the 1st thought I had for this tripe. But no suprise here, the fans seem to think it's perfection....wheres if this was a Ciara, Brandy, or Kelly song they'd be trashing it as they should.

After Run from the quality, I can honestly say I did not expect better, now watch her make an actual good song be single #5 when nobody cares again, like she did with Love On Top. :coffee:

• Upvote 6