Lambs Go In On Kelly Price

TwistedElegance™

After being verbally attacked by fans, Kelly Price denies throwing Twitter shade at Mariah Carey.

1uUDbhR.jpg

Yesterday songstress and new cast member to TV One’s R&B Divas: LA, Kelly Price took to her Twitter page to express her disappointment in an unnamed singer’s non-existant vocal abilities.

cHePUzd.png

While Kelly never mentioned actual names, followers were quick to assume that she was referring to Mariah Carey, who was scheduled to perform on television that night. Ironically, Kelly sang background vocals for MC for over six years, prior to her solo album debut. Mimi’s “lambs” wasted no time attacking Kelly for her statement and we all know that stans can be downright mean, especially when they’re able to conveniently hide behind the internet and 140 character phrases. They attacked Kelly about everything from her weight to the current status of her career. Judging by her tweets, their harsh words caught her completely off-guard.

cGgabAf.png

TXCrePV.png

I9Gdmb3.png

tqImtjq.png

She eventually discovered that someone had altered her original tweet, adding in Mariah’s name, which is what actually caused the mayhem.

z5ghnwT.png

Y0Ck5zD.png

Well, that’s settled. What “singer” do you guys think Kelly was referring to? Is she innocent or were fans on the money when they called her out on the Mariah shade?

It probably was Mariah otherwise she'd have said "I love Mariah. I sang for Mariah" etc. Plus Whitney is dead so she wouldn't shade her. And no one else has had 'voice issues'.

That thought crossed me too. And you know thats right, Whitney sang her LASSST on stage performance on stage with HER.....she can't say SHIT about Whitney fo LIFE, NEVA EVA.

That thought crossed me too. And you know thats right, Whitney sang her LASSST on stage performance on stage with HER.....she can't say SHIT about Whitney fo LIFE, NEVA EVA.

Oh I forgot about that!!

I will continue to repeat myself each time - THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BULLYING! Who gives a flying phuck? It is NOT the obligation or occupation of these low life stans to be so cruel or immature. Nothing they say or do will ultimately change the world or make a difference.

• Upvote 2

Soon as I seen that tweet from Kelly Price...I knew she was talkin about Mariah. Its interesting that the Lambs knew who Kelly was referring to,isnt it? I think that alone supports Kelly's comment. A ring of truth brings the guilty forward.So they actually did Mariah more of a disservice than anything.

And Joe started harrassing Ms.Price cuz he thought she was talking about Kelly Rowland :umm:

Soon as I seen that tweet from Kelly Price...I knew she was talkin about Mariah. Its interesting that the Lambs knew who Kelly was referring to,isnt it? I think that alone supports Kelly's comment. A ring of truth brings the guilty forward.So they actually did Mariah more of a disservice than anything.

And Joe started harrassing Ms.Price cuz he thought she was talking about Kelly Rowland :umm:

lol what?

:lmao: The Lames know she lost her precious gift... They're hurt someone would say it out loud :lol:

Ain't no body thinking about Kelly Rowland :lmao:

lol what?

it was a mess :asham: Kelly Price ended up blocking Joe's followers becuz they started calling her Belly Price and they were saying she's blocking everyone including her metabolism...they were goin in on her :lmao:

:lmao: The Lames know she lost her precious gift... They're hurt someone would say it out loud :lol:

bitchhhhhhhhhh @ both comments :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it was a mess :asham: Kelly Price ended up blocking Joe's followers becuz they started calling her Belly Price and they were saying she's blocking everyone including her metabolism...they were goin in on her :lmao:

:lmao:!!! That metabolism comment LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

I was crying lmao!

:lmao:!!!! I had to hold my laugh in because I was at work. I ended up spitting ma Fiji water all over the screen :asham:

Gotta say Im shocked about this, this is typical Bey stan behavior.

let's not! it's typical any stan behaviour. If you're on twitter regularly you'll see they're all a complete mess.

The people whose careers MC blessed are becoming so ungrateful these days. First Nicki, now Kelly... :coffee:

Quite frankly, she brought all this on herself. I don't approve of all the comments (lambs need to learn the art of shade :P) but it comes with the territory when you make a negative statement... especially as a public figure. At least take full responsibility and own up to what you said.

And I don't know what she means by "gimmicks" (a cape? lol) but if Kelly is indeed talking about the Adventures of Mimi Tour ~ it's a bit out of place now. That concert is 7 years old.

Oh yeah, Nick indirectly responded... :P

Nick Cannon@NickCannon

25 Mar

My wife @MariahCarey LIVE Improv! Killing it in Australia 2 months ago. Wait until U hear the new records! WHOA! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67KgWSz0R8g

• Upvote 2

Yeah she was talking shit about Mariah and she didn't even deny it

Damn right! Rowland >>>>>>>>>>>>> Price always has been and always will be :)

Please more thinking about Rowland than Price and by far :)