The Official Robin Thicke Thread

HollyHood

Patient or Crazy. I always heard she was very..,different lol Like I hear the same thing about Jada, just goes her own way.

Oh :asham: Well I mean if she is then they just need to get back with each other and be done with it. This is becoming so melodramatic.

What shade?

I was kidding lol, but several lambs weren't too pleased with this interview @ 3:20...

To be fair, it was more about the Idol feud though.

Sadly,.. it'll sell more copies than the "Me. I am Mariah.. Look at the picture I drew when I was a 5 years old... Now i'm 40-something" album

:P

• Upvote 1

robin-thicke-paula.jpg

‘Paula’ tracklist
1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
6. Living In New York City
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time Of Your Life
14. Forever Love 

I think with this project he continuously proves he's starved for hit's or to be #1, it proves he gives his all and lays it all on the line, and takes chances. Like a real artist. Plus he already owns Soundscan, aint no other man coming for that right now :coffee:

Yea I don't, they've been seperated most of this year, If he wanted the big numbers he would've called Pharell up to create a Blurred Lines part 2, the entire route of this era screams he don't give a fuck about being on top.

Gotta be honest, Im relieved, was worried that success would've turned him into the type of artist to cling on to their producer and make the same kind of shit every  new era. 

I at least hope this'll be a good album. Given the title I don't wanna hear the same thing over and over.

Yea that is the scary thing about the new direction. I like Get Her Back tho, but I hope it's not all like that I hope it's eclectic like most of his catalog. And ofcourse he better bring them slaying vocals!

Yeah, Get Her Back is good. I just don't want an album full of that same message. I don't mind an album full of love songs even geared to her. That's his thing anyway. I just don't want it to be that repetitive. I agree. I need those vocals.

• Upvote 1