The Official Robin Thicke Thread

HollyHood

Theres a edited version too (which I didn't know till today).

What I love about this song is he's showing what I love MOST about him, this song is musically so Marvin, but vocally so Prince but als just flat out Robin, like thats the difference between the way he shows his inspiration vs. other artist, you get as much of HIM as you do them, if not more of him. I fuckin just love this video, like the girls look great, the guys look great, all 3 guys crack me up with the dancin and the brushin the girls hair I loves it.

• Upvote 1

What I love about this song is he's showing what I love MOST about him, this song is musically so Marvin, but vocally so Prince but als just flat out Robin, like thats the difference between the way he shows his inspiration vs. other artist, you get as much of HIM as you do them, if not more of him. I fuckin just love this video, like the girls look great, the guys look great, all 3 guys crack me up with the dancin and the brushin the girls hair I loves it.

I never wanna see T.I. dance again tho :umm:

I never wanna see T.I. dance again tho :umm:

DEATH_zps59bb462c.gif

You know what I LOVED IT not that he was good or wowing in any way but I love that he's showing a whole new side of himself (with the reality show, in Identity Theft, and in this video) that he's fucking funny lol To me anyway lol

• Upvote 3

yes i hear marvin did they sample...got to give it up??

The video abuses sex to garner attention by having naked women parading around bare naked bc the song is shit (at first listen.. I'm sure if I keep it on repeat my brain will learn to like it like most of you did)

Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.3.4

So this is why he hasn't been nominated for Grammy's... Nothing to offer

Game please you just sayin' that cause you don't care for him especially since Justin has been said by many to be copying Robin's style. This song should've been nominated for something and it was a hit for him and it made him to first white male to hit no.1 on the R&B charts

• Upvote 1

The video abuses sex to garner attention by having naked women parading around bare naked bc the song is shit (at first listen.. I'm sure if I keep it on repeat my brain will learn to like it like most of you did)

and your point is?? :coffee: most videos do the same thing

• Upvote 1

Game please you just sayin' that cause you don't

. This song should've been nominated for something and it was a hit for him and it made him to first white male to hit no.1 on the R&B charts

Shoulda? I'm not here for non-nominations

Didn't know Elvis wasn't white.. Since he had a #1 r&b hit in 1956 :umm:

Im sorry but you clearly and some how got this song confused with Suit & Tie with having to listen to it multiple times for it to be tolerable. But alas I know quality R&B music to someone who's used to or prefers watered down 2nd rate R&B can be a shock, so I think I can sympathize with what you're obviously going through.

Um grammys don't indicate or mean that an artist or album is not good, theres tons of other great & innovative artist who don't get nominated, and theres tons of overrated predictable "artist" who release shitty music and have multiple Grammy's. They don't acknowlege substance they acknowlege sales & popularity. Bottomline he's still good enough for Justin to copy.

Name one with bare breast.. Not including rappers

Tommy Lee, Let's Get naked

INYOFACEBITCHES_zpsb5dc1ad0.gif

• Upvote 2

Im sorry but you clearly and some how got this song confused with Suit & Tie with having to listen to it multiple times for it to be tolerable. But alas I know quality R&B music to someone who's used to or prefers watered down 2nd rate R&B can be a shock, so I think I can sympathize with what you're obviously going through.

Um grammys don't indicate or mean that an artist or album is not good, theres tons of other great & innovative artist who don't get nominated, and theres tons of overrated predictable "artist" who release shitty music and have multiple Grammy's. They don't acknowlege substance they acknowlege sales & popularity. Bottomline he's still good enough for Justin to copy.

Which one seen the light of day on Billboard 100 :umm:

I guess the Soul Train Awards are better since RT only appears on those :coffee: