USHER GETS BOO'D OFF STAGE AT HIS CONCERT LAST NITE IN BERLIN

janetDAYZ

It was not Usher's finest moment.

Forced to cancel his Wednesday concert at Berlin's 02 Arena at the last minute due to illness, the "OMG" singer, 32, rescheduled the show for the next night and promised his fans, via Twitter, "the show that you all properly deserve."

Unfortunately, his illness didn't clear up and Usher lip-synched his first two songs and danced poorly to them, according to local tabloid B.Z. Fans on the edge of the stage reportedly started complaining. Boos were also heard. In response, he reportedly lowered his head and stood silently on the stage for about four minutes before leaving altogether. The stage lights came on and fans were told the star was too sick to continue the sh

It was not Usher's finest moment.

Forced to cancel his Wednesday concert at Berlin's 02 Arena at the last minute due to illness, the "OMG" singer, 32, rescheduled the show for the next night and promised his fans, via Twitter, "the show that you all properly deserve."

Unfortunately, his illness didn't clear up and Usher lip-synched his first two songs and danced poorly to them, according to local tabloid B.Z. Fans on the edge of the stage reportedly started complaining. Boos were also heard. In response, he reportedly lowered his head and stood silently on the stage for about four minutes before leaving altogether. The stage lights came on and fans were told the star was too sick to continue the sh

he needs to give them there money back :coffee:

im glad i didnt pay to see him like i was, he is def not the usher of 04, hes still talented not trying to throw shade by any means but, he seems tired when he performs now, and his stamina just sucks

First of all where did you get that hat I want one :wave:

Second its alot of artists who just don't do it like they used to anymore... some never even had "it" to begin with... :tear:

I think fans forget when you been doing something for over a decade it might become a bit boring... he has two sons now and a dl relationship that can take alot out of someone on the reg. Hes not the monkey he used to be but still can out perform alot of these shitty new school artists.

im glad i didnt pay to see him like i was, he is def not the usher of 04, hes still talented not trying to throw shade by any means but, he seems tired when he performs now, and his stamina just sucks

Honestly ..he's improved since the "Here I Stand" era ..that's when it seems like he lost his mojo (performancewise). I actually think he's getting closer to being his old self but just older.

Atleast he actually has a concert to get booed at unlike floptina who canceled her tour cuz no one wanted to see her ass only to rush and do promo for a flop movie :lmao:

The scream queen vocals could never touch ushers.

:mellow:

Rollingstone begs to differ as she is the youngest person on the list of their best 100 vocalists ever.. :coffee:

First of all where did you get that hat I want one :wave:

Second its alot of artists who just don't do it like they used to anymore... some never even had "it" to begin with... :tear:

I think fans forget when you been doing something for over a decade it might become a bit boring... he has two sons now and a dl relationship that can take alot out of someone on the reg. Hes not the monkey he used to be but still can out perform alot of these shitty new school artists.

:excited:

Archived