USHER GETS BOO'D OFF STAGE AT HIS CONCERT LAST NITE IN BERLIN

janetDAYZ

im glad i didnt pay to see him like i was, he is def not the usher of 04, hes still talented not trying to throw shade by any means but, he seems tired when he performs now, and his stamina just sucks

I went to his show & he was great!!! dude was sweating bullets tho lmfao

First of all where did you get that hat I want one :wave:

Second its alot of artists who just don't do it like they used to anymore... some never even had "it" to begin with... :tear:

I think fans forget when you been doing something for over a decade it might become a bit boring... he has two sons now and a dl relationship that can take alot out of someone on the reg. Hes not the monkey he used to be but still can out perform alot of these shitty new school artists.

:lmao:

Second its alot of artists who just don't do it like they used to anymore... some never even had "it" to begin with... :tear:

I think fans forget when you been doing something for over a decade it might become a bit boring... he has two sons now and a dl relationship that can take alot out of someone on the reg. Hes not the monkey he used to be but still can out perform alot of these shitty new school artists.

stop lying about that DL thing lol :lol:

Atleast he actually has a concert to get booed at unlike floptina who canceled her tour cuz no one wanted to see her ass only to rush and do promo for a flop movie :lmao:

The scream queen vocals could never touch ushers.

Hold up now you know Christina will kill Usher in vocals no matter who's more popular or who we all like better. :umm: Facts are facts

thanks i bought from this some store it was like 10 bucks, lol its warm as hell though, but look at janet and mike, i mean usher is what 32? when mike was 32 i think that was around the dangerous era, he was killing it! and when janet was 32 which was during the velvet rope tour she was also setting stages on fire like it was nothing, and shes still capable of doing that today, the usher i saw in 04 is gone and thats only 6 years ago, i don't get it, if u dont put your all into something why do it? and if he was that sick which from the sound of it he was because his voice was all horse and cracking, just cancel the show and either reimburse fans their money or reschedule at a later date, i know usher still has it in him he's been looking lazy to me ever since this album came out last year the best performance he did was on the VMAs that was siiick! and the AMAs

thanks i bought from this some store it was like 10 bucks, lol its warm as hell though, but look at janet and mike, i mean usher is what 32? when mike was 32 i think that was around the dangerous era, he was killing it! and when janet was 32 which was during the velvet rope tour she was also setting stages on fire like it was nothing, and shes still capable of doing that today, the usher i saw in 04 is gone and thats only 6 years ago, i don't get it, if u dont put your all into something why do it? and if he was that sick which from the sound of it he was because his voice was all horse and cracking, just cancel the show and either reimburse fans their money or reschedule at a later date, i know usher still has it in him he's been looking lazy to me ever since this album came out last year the best performance he did was on the VMAs that was siiick! and the AMAs

Only ten bucks? it looks warm lucky u!

Its kinda dammed if he do damned if he don;t with canceling the shows vs still doing them. Well he did make a good cd with RvR.... Yeah of course usher still has it in him but the issue is does he really want to after the public turned on him? In 04 people loved the party usher the playboy when he grew up got married and had kids which is a natural progression for a man his age the media and fans turned on him. He tried to make an album with substance and got turned on... Celebs have feelings too so maybe he like look I gave yall back the party usher fuck off. Kinda like how when peeps turned on Janet she kinda had the fuck it attitude for awhile which is natural when you give your time and life to please people.

You can't compare michael to usher in their 30's because mike was on some other shit with still wanting to be a child and plastic surgery. Usher has kids so of course he wanna make money and secure their future even more.

Only ten bucks? it looks warm lucky u!

Its kinda dammed if he do damned if he don;t with canceling the shows vs still doing them. Well he did make a good cd with RvR.... Yeah of course usher still has it in him but the issue is does he really want to after the public turned on him? In 04 people loved the party usher the playboy when he grew up got married and had kids which is a natural progression for a man his age the media and fans turned on him. He tried to make an album with substance and got turned on... Celebs have feelings too so maybe he like look I gave yall back the party usher fuck off. Kinda like how when peeps turned on Janet she kinda had the fuck it attitude for awhile which is natural when you give your time and life to please people.

You can't compare michael to usher in their 30's because mike was on some other shit with still wanting to be a child and plastic surgery. Usher has kids so of course he wanna make money and secure their future even more.

im comparing them in terms of performance, mike was killing it left and right even with everything going on around him still at that age, i mean we all go through shit if he was that sick he shoulda just postponed it and returned the fans money so that he would be able to give 100% i remember when i saw janet in 01 during all for you they had even said that janet was getting over a cold, she gave a 2 hour show u could never tell she was under the weather, its about dedication to your craft at the end of the day that and knowing people are spending their hard earned money

The dude is sick. Give him his dues, he's ill. I'd be pissed to if I was at that concert but he's ill and he tried. So many of these artist just seem to peak at 30 these days. X-tina, Britney, Usher .. it's like they just don't have it anymore at all. Usher definatly ain't what he used to be but his raymond vs raymond album was good , well about 1/3 of it

The dude is sick. Give him his dues, he's ill. I'd be pissed to if I was at that concert but he's ill and he tried. So many of these artist just seem to peak at 30 these days. X-tina, Britney, Usher .. it's like they just don't have it anymore at all. Usher definatly ain't what he used to be but his raymond vs raymond album was good , well about 1/3 of it

i know wtf is going on? and yeah RVR is way better than here i stand

i know wtf is going on? and yeah RVR is way better than here i stand

LIKE SOmeone said earlier, he dosen't seem interested .... I don't see that passion in him that he used to have...

Gezz, even though I love the bitch, I'm waiting for Beyonce to start flopping n shit ... loool .. every artist goes through it but she's just one that I could see who couldne't handle it lol

LIKE SOmeone said earlier, he dosen't seem interested .... I don't see that passion in him that he used to have...

Gezz, even though I love the bitch, I'm waiting for Beyonce to start flopping n shit ... loool .. every artist goes through it but she's just one that I could see who couldne't handle it lol

lol i say that all the time once beyonce does start falling from grace shes either gonna gain a ton of weight or go on drugs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived