Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

Her albums are pretty good -_-. I love discovering her now. I'm late but better late than never :wub:

Eh, I've skimmed them all up to Bed Time Stories, don't do shit for me besides a few good dance tracks, but yea nothing I'd pay for......except This Used To Be My Playground.....Other than that, the albums don't really move me limp or bored, if I had to pick 1 it'd be a toss between True Blue & BTS, but still, not good enough.

They both have talent imo. But yes - Gaga as a vocalist >> Madonna. Neithers dancing is great. Bad Romance may trump a lot of songs but there are songs by Madonna that i would place before Bad Romance.

Ch. Bad Romance is the song that made me go from "Who the hell is Gaga" & "OK she's alright" (I speant the whole Fame era in those 2) to I LOVE GAGA!!!!! I've heard alot of Madonna, she aint done it lol. And I don't think she can, I just legitimately dont think she's that great, I'm just picky on what I like & don't in music & artists.

Ch. Bad Romance is the song that made me go from "Who the hell is Gaga" & "OK she's alright" (I speant the whole Fame era in those 2) to I LOVE GAGA!!!!! I've heard alot of Madonna, she aint done it lol. And I don't think she can, I just legitimately dont think she's that great, I'm just picky on what I like & don't in music & artists.

I disagree -_- but then music is all opinion

Madonna's discography is incredible. I'm so proud you saw the (ray of) light, Bu. I remember the shit you used to post about Madonna. :lol:

I was Like A Virgin when I chatted shit about her - I had no real clue about her music except 9 songs :lol:. But I saw the True Blue and her Body Of Slaying Music won me over. I still haven't heard everything tbh but right now my favourite album is Bedtime Stories which is no surprise as I do love R&B.

• Upvote 1

I was Like A Virgin when I chatted shit about her - I had no real clue about her music except 9 songs :lol:. But I saw the True Blue and her Body Of Slaying Music won me over. I still haven't heard everything tbh but right now my favourite album is Bedtime Stories which is no surprise as I do love R&B.

She said, 'You Must Love Me'. You listened. :tear:

She said, 'You Must Love Me'. You listened. :tear:

I put on Erotica and got "into the groove" :cry:. It's important to "open your heart" and experience different things. Plus tbh I think I always liked her. I wasn't into the stan thing in 2003 (except for Destiny's Child, Janet and Beyonce) - and I loved Love Profusion and was a little in awe of her. It was only when I joined the forums did I start to hate on her :lol:.

• Upvote 1

WOO that's coming up, I wonder how it'll do, she's done so many 360's this era, it's risky & dangerous when for the majority of your career your core fanbase was under 14, but with all the promo & publicity she's been getting from the sec she cutt off her hair and started twerking could overwhelmingly work in her favor.

They both have talent imo. But yes - Gaga as a vocalist >> Madonna. Neithers dancing is great. Bad Romance may trump a lot of songs but there are songs by Madonna that i would place before Bad Romance.

Most of Magdalene's songs are better than Gaga's. 80's Madonna>>>>>>>Gaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8U22JtfuXs

Even Shawn can't deny this classic. :coffee:

To-night I'm going to dance with someoneeeeeeeeeeee elseeeeeeeee..

j0jn75.gif

• Upvote 1

Most of Magdalene's songs are better than Gaga's. 80's Madonna>>>>>>>Gaga

Even Shawn can't deny this classic. :coffee:

To-night I'm going to dance with someoneeeeeeeeeeee elseeeeeeeee..

j0jn75.gif

Holidayyyyyyyyyyyyy..celebrateeeeeeeeeeeeee..

rihard4vi.gif

Hellers yeah!

Papa don't preach...I'm in trouble deep

rihanna-dance-o.gif